Best high-tech home theater gadgets for creating the ultimate cinematic experience
Create a cinematic experience in your home theater with these high-tech gadgets. They take your viewing experience to the next level so you'll never want to leave your movie room.
Various high-tech home theater gadgets can create an immersive cinematic experience right in the comfort of your own home. From projectors and soundbars to smart TVs and streaming devices, these gadgets have the power to transform any living space into a home theater.
The ultimate goal is to create a viewing experience that rivals or even surpasses that of a commercial cinema. Below, we explore the best of the latest high-tech home theater gadgets to help you create the ultimate cinematic experience.
1. The Mi Smart Projector 2 portable home cinema gives you a multi-angle large screen up to 120″. Get it for $580 on Amazon.
The Mi Smart Projector 2 portable home cinema offers a large 120-inch screen and clear 1080p images. The highly sensitive camera improves focus speed and prevents thermal defocus, while the 4-channel LED RGB+BP brightness improvement technology and 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution produce high-quality images.
2. The LG OLED evo C3 series 4K smart TV comes in 6 different sizes to fit your unique space. Get yours for $1,399.99 on LG’s website.
The LG OLED evo C3 series 4K smart TV instantly enhances any space with its self-lit pixels that shine brighter than previous models. In fact, its Light Boosting Algorithm, Light Control Architecture, and next-gen α9 processor deliver unparalleled luminosity and 100% color volume.
3. The JBL Bar 1300X flagship soundbar gives amplified sound with detachable surround speakers. Get yours for $1,699.95 on the brand’s site.
Furthermore, experience movie-theater-quality sound in the comfort of your own home with the JBL Bar 1300X flagship soundbar. Additionally, it features 4 upfiring drivers in the main section and 2 more in the detachable speakers, delivering true Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with MultiBeam for enhanced 3D surround sound.
4. The KEF R Series hi-fi speakers have Metamaterial Absorption tech to absorb unwanted sound. You can get yours, starting at $1,399.99 on KEF’s website.
The KEF R Series hi-fi speakers are a significant upgrade for your stereo or home theater system. In fact, they feature Metamaterial Absorption technology that absorbs 99% of unwanted sound from the rear driver, so these speakers provide a pure, natural sound with no distortion. The series includes 7 models, each with its own dimensions and capabilities, but all offering exceptional acoustics.
5. The McIntosh MHT300 home theater receiver has a 7.2-channel AVR, Dolby Atmos, and DTS:X. Get it for $8,000 from select dealers.
The McIntosh MHT300 home theater receiver is a powerful addition to your living room, with 7.2 channels expandable to 7.2.4 channels and 150 watts per channel. Additionally, it has 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output, and it supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and HLG. With Dirac Live Room Correction, it supports 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video, and each 4 Ohm speaker receives 150 watts while 8 Ohm speakers receive 120 watts of power.
6. The Panasonic MZ2000 flagship OLED TV offers a state-of-the-art panel with Micro Lens Array. The pricing and availability of this product is yet to be announced.
The Panasonic MZ2000 OLED TV takes OLED technology to the next level with a Micro Lens Array panel that offers enhanced brightness, clear details, and accurate colors. What’s more, it supports various HDR formats, and it features a Filmmaker Mode and upgraded ambient color temperature sensing.
7. The Samsung The Premiere 2023 8K ultra-short-throw projector has a super high resolution. The pricing and availability of this projector is yet to be announced.
Elevate your home entertainment experience with the Samsung The Premiere 2023 8K ultra-short-throw projector. In fact, this new addition to The Premiere lineup offers a massive 150-inch screen in stunning 8K resolution, surpassing the previous limit of 120 inches for 8K UST projectors.
8. The TCL Q-Series Soundbars include the Q6510 and Q6310 models that offer sleek designs. Their pricing and availability is yet to be announced.
The TCL Q-Series Soundbars are a great addition to your home theater setup, and they come in 2 sleek designs: Q6510 and Q6310. With DTS Virtual:X technology, they create an impressive sound field, while Dolby Audio technology and Bluetooth connectivity add to their features.
9. The Bang & Olufsen Beosound Theatre soundbar boasts powerful surround sound and beauty. Get yours for $8,490 on B&O’s site.
Elevate your home theater experience with the Bang & Olufsen Beosound Theatre soundbar. Overall, this home theater gadget boasts 12 custom drivers that distribute sound across, below, and above your TV, and a coaxial center channel produces clear and precise dialogue. Additionally, the soundbar has a minimalist design and can be mounted on the wall or kept on the floor with adjustable wings to work with most TVs.
10. The Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar Plus standalone soundbar places you in the center of the action. You can get yours on Amazon for $1,299.
The Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar Plus offers a compact and immersive 3D sound experience. In fact, it features self-calibration that detects a room’s acoustic properties and directs 7 virtual speakers around the listener, plus 4 more overhead. So this allows you to experience movie-theater-like depth, impact, and spaciousness from anywhere in the room without additional cables or speakers.
With that said, we’d now like to hear from you about your favorite home theater gadgets from the list above. Which one would you like to buy? Share with us in the comments below.
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should check out our Curated Stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so make sure to follow us.
Your inbox is missing this newsletter!