Check out these 10 smart fitness gadgets that actually work
Smart fitness gadgets are popular, but do they actually deliver results? Well, these ones do. Learn more about them in this article.
You’ve seen—and maybe even bought—fitness gadgets that don’t do what they promise. Well, these smart fitness gadgets are different. While they boast fancy tech, it’s not just at face value. Their connectivity and sensors surpass your expectations.
Most importantly, these fitness gadgets don’t put you in a rut. For instance, NordicTrack Vault, The Studio by FORME, Peloton Bike+, and others let you access workouts in a slew of fitness genres.
And that’s the key to fitness gadgets that work. Because you’re more likely to get the results you want if you like the gear you use. So have a look at the workout equipment below for exercise that works.
1. The NordicTrack Vault premier home gym has a 60-inch mirror and a smart HD touchscreen that lets you access different workouts.
You won’t get bored of working out with the NordicTrack Vault premier home gym. Its mirrored design gives you instant feedback, and the smart touchscreen lets you choose between strength, yoga, HITT, and other exercises.
Get it for $1,999 on the official website.
2. The Peloton Bike+ home exercise bicycle gives you access to plenty of classes and works with the Apple GymKit to track your stats.
The Peloton Bike+ home exercise bicycle made our list of smart fitness gadgets that actually work because it’s so versatile. It offers cycling classes, and its 23.8-inch rotating touchscreen also provides meditation, strength, and stretching routines.
Get it for $2,495 on the official website.
3. The Tonal intelligent fitness system has workouts driven by machine learning. It’s like a gym and a personal trainer in one system.
Work out smarter with the Tonal intelligent fitness system. This smart fitness gadget assesses your overall fitness and then suggests programs and customized workouts to help you meet your goals.
Get it for $2,745 on the official website.
4. The FORME Life The Studio smart body and mind studio has stereoscopic cameras that give you live 1-to-1 training for the ultimate convenience.
Disguise your gym as a full-length mirror when it’s the FORME Life The Studio smart body and mind studio. This elegant fitness gadget stands 70-inches tall and delivers a range of classes, including barre, yoga, dance, Pilates, and body weight.
Get it for $2,495 on the official website.
5. The Echelon Row smart rowing machine lets you row down virtual rivers and gives you access to Echelon’s floorwork classes.
Rowing is great exercise, but the Echelon Row smart rowing machine takes it to a whole new level. Its preprogrammed rivers recreate the experience of rowing on water. And the available floorwork classes ensure you hit every muscle group.
Get it for $999 on the official website.
6. The NordicTrack X32i Smart HD Touchscreen Treadmill has a library of over 16,000 workouts and takes you to virtual locations.
Running on the NordicTrack X32i Smart HD Touchscreen Treadmill is anything but repetitive. Its interactive training display gives you access to classes in different locations. So, even if you set the treadmill up in your basement, you can still feel like you’re running outside.
Get it for $3,999 on the official website.
7. The STRAFFR Intelligent Fitness Band has a built-in sensor. It offers personalized feedback to help you perform movements properly.
Training with resistance bands can be tricky—you never know if you’re performing the move correctly. The STRAFFR Intelligent Fitness Band puts an end to that. Its digital coach senses your movements and gives you tips on how to improve.
Get it for $118 on the official website.
8. The JAXJOX KettlebellConnect 2.0 has sensors that track all of your moves. It counts your sets, reps, power, weight, and more.
Not your regular kettlebell, the JAXJOX KettlebellConnect 2.0 has 6-axis motion sensors. With that kind of data on your power, volume, accuracy, and more, there’s no way you won’t get fitter.
Get it for $249 on the official website.
9. The Airofit PRO smart breath training system trains your breathing muscles for improved athletic performance and endurance.
Another of our favorite smart fitness gadgets is the Airofit PRO smart breath training system. In just 5–10 minutes a day, this device strengthens your breathing muscles. It can also increase your energy and reduce stress levels.
Get it for $379 on the official website.
10. The TANGRAM SmartRope Rookie smart jump rope gives you a great cardio workout and tracks your jumps, calories, and time.
Yes, the jump rope. This old playground staple can improve your cardio and strengthen those calf muscles. But the TANGRAM SmartRope Rookie smart jump rope takes it to a whole new level. Plus, it keeps things fun by allowing you to challenge other users and get rewards.
Get it for $39.95 on Amazon.
These fitness gadgets aren’t gimmicks; their smart capabilities actually improve your workouts. Which ones do you think you’d love to own? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜