Here are the coolest poolside gadgets to buy to enjoy summer 2021 to its fullest
Stay cool this summer with the coolest poolside gadgets. Whether you're lucky enough to have your own pool or you love a swim in a public place, we're here to help you score the most creative, useful, and luxurious accessories while soaking up some vitamin D. Read today's blog to explore the top 10 must-have products that you'll end up using every summer.
Summer is around the corner, and that means spending more time by the pool and topping up your tan. To make the most of your time under the sun, we’re here to recommend the coolest poolside gadgets. We want you to get excited for summer 2021, and, most importantly, be prepared for the awesomeness that is to follow.
Today’s Daily Digest is the epitome of living life to the max. Because you’re probably already the owner of a bikini, high-end sunglasses, and cooling water bottle, we wanted to help you live your most lavish and adventurous life. That’s why we included an extensive selection of gadgets and accessories to complement your time at the pool.
1. Experience 360° sound with the Soundcore Mini 3 palm-size speaker. Smaller than a coffee cup, it’s lightweight and portable.
Make your pool moments as fun as they can be with the Soundcore Mini 3 palm-size speaker. It delivers heart-thumping bass thanks to the BassUp technology. Moreover, it features an IPX7 waterproof rating, so it’s not afraid of splashes from the pool.
Purchase your waterproof speaker for $39.99.
2. Get creative in the pool with the Aqua Blocks pool toy. It’s one of the coolest poolside gadgets for mental stimulation.
The Aqua Blocks pool toy includes a set of blocks and a floating platform. Once you’ve built your platform, it’s stable enough to support four adults! Moreover, with high-density foam, the blocks are durable and sturdy.
Order your pool accessory from $60.
3. Enjoy ice-cold drinks during the summer heat with the Igloo Reactor 24-Can Backpack. It’s a must-have poolside accessory.
Neatly pack your drinks inside of the Igloo Reactor 24-Can Backpack. All the while, it’ll keep drinks cool. And, with a 24-can capacity, it’ll quench everyone’s thirst. Moreover, this poolside accessory features a padded back panel and side handles so you can cart it with you on adventures.
Get your poolside drink accessory for a reduced price of $109.99.
4. Slim and made from recycled materials, The Coolio lightweight cooler is a wonderful poolside accessory. It’s also leakproof.
Another way to keep drinks cool is with The Coolio lightweight cooler. In fact, it can keep ice cold for up to five hours. Furthermore, it has a 20-liter capacity that can hold up to 10 cans or three bottles of wine. Best of all, it boasts an organized interior setup to keep food and drink separate.
Preorder this poolside accessory for $95.
5. The Bumruk lightweight backpack chair offers a reclining seat while you chill by the pool. It also holds your items.
A unique and practical poolside accessory, the Bumruk lightweight backpack chair is a must-have for summer 2021. It carries all of your essential gear while providing a self-supporting five-position hinge once you reach your destination.
Preorder this unique accessory for $159.
6. Thanks to its lithium-ion battery, the JBL Charge 4 portable Bluetooth speaker offers 20 hours of playtime.
The fun will never stop with the JBL Charge 4 portable Bluetooth speaker. Sporting an IPX7 waterproof rating, this speaker is suitable to keep next to the pool without any fears of splashes impairing it. Moreover, it has an integrated USB port to charge your phone at the same time as listening to music.
Order your refurbished speaker from eBay for $103.99.
7. The FORM Swim Goggles smart display eyewear is for swimming enthusiasts. These googles show you your metrics in real time.
Want to take your pool experience more seriously? Then opt for the FORM Swim Goggles smart display eyewear. These goggles show you how fast you’re swimming in real time so you’ll know in the moment if you’re reaching your goals. The lenses also feature chemical-resistant antifog qualities.
Get yours for $169.
8. Know your pool’s pH, alkalinity, temperature, and more with the Sutro Smart Pool Monitor. It takes the stress out of maintenance.
The Sutro Smart Pool Monitor is one of the coolest poolside gadgets for pool owners. It provides you with insightful information and offers a 100-foot range to manage the hard work for you. Additionally, this device even works when you have a pool cover on.
Order it for $199 down and $29 per month.
9. Move around the pool in style with the PoolCandy Splash Runner. This poolside accessory puts you in control of your direction.
This motorized luxury pool lounger allows you to sit back and relax in the pool while remaining completely in control of where you move. Featuring twin propellers, it ensures you won’t just float—you’ll move around in style and with intention. Best of all, the dual push-button controls allow you to move in all directions.
Order this luxury poolside accessory for $229.99.
10. The Loteli Classic Cassette pool float boasts a unique design. It’s oversized, and you can flip it to lay on the other side.
When you’re at the pool, time goes a little slower, and the Loteli Classic Cassette pool float allows you to take a breather in style. Its light gray color lets you see the water underneath, enhancing the enjoyment of chilling by the pool.
Preorder this pool float for $59.99.
We hope these coolest poolside gadgets have you excited for summer 2021. Which of the above caught your eye? Share your favorites, or other recommendations, in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜