Most sustainable kitchen gadgets you can buy in 2021
Reduce your environmental impact with any of 2021's most sustainable kitchen gadgets. They minimize waste and help you cook efficiently.
Want to cook sustainably? With so many new eco-friendly kitchen products, it’s possible to prepare your favorite meals while keeping the environment in mind. For that reason, we’re rounding up the most sustainable kitchen gadgets in 2021. These products help you kick plastic packaging and inefficient cooking methods out of your life for good.
Yogurt is super healthy and delicious, but a plastic container a day really adds up. With the Probiotic Maker below, you can mix your own yogurt quickly in the evening using any bottle or dish you already have. Check out this gadget, and others like it, in the list below.
1. The Véritable Smart Indoor Garden helps you grow your own kitchen garden. That way, you can stop buying plastic-wrapped herbs.
Grow your herbs at home with the Véritable Smart Indoor Garden. With its LED tech, lights, and other features, it automatically provides the ideal conditions for plant growth.
Get it for $249.99 on the official website.
2. The Probiotic Maker lets you grow probiotic yogurt overnight. That’s right, you won’t have to buy plastic yogurt containers anymore.
Make your morning yogurt more sustainable with the Probiotic Maker. It helps you make fresh, probiotic yogurt right at home. In fact, it works overnight, and you can add it to any container.
Get it for $99 on the official website.
3. The LARQ Pitcher PureVis water filter jug removes contaminants from your tap water, eliminating the need for all those plastic bottles.
The LARQ Pitcher PureVis water filter jug made our list of the most sustainable kitchen gadgets in 2021 because it reduces the need to buy bottles of filtered water. This useful pitcher removes chlorine, lead, VOCs, mercury, and more right at home.
Preorder it for $118.40 on the official website.
4. The CastElegance Theramite Durable Pizza Stone gives you that crispy crust. Plus, its natural material won’t harm the environment.
Made of stone, the CastElegance Theramite Durable Pizza Stone provides a sustainable way to bake pizza and bread. What’s more, it retains its heat and is durable enough to use both in your oven and on your grill.
Get it for $35.95 on Amazon.
5. The AWA Carbonator creates sparkling water right on your countertop. Say goodbye to glass or plastic bottles for good.
You can enjoy homemade sparkling water with the AWA Carbonator. It adds carbonation to drinking water. That way, you won’t have to buy—then toss—plastic and glass bottles.
Get it for $149 on the official website.
6. The Beast B10 Health Blender helps you make better use of fresh produce—by turning it into delicious smoothies, of course.
Another of the most sustainable kitchen gadgets you can buy in 2021 is the Beast B10 Health Blender. This cool blender helps you easily whip up smoothies and protein shakes. That way, you can use up all of those veggies and fruits you bought, every single week.
Get it for $155 on the official website.
7. The GoSun Fusion hybrid solar oven uses electrics and the sun to cook your food at night and on cloudy days for sustainable meals.
Cooking is fast and eco-friendly when you use the GoSun Fusion hybrid solar oven. It cooks meats, grains, soups, vegetables, and so much more. What’s more, it even bakes and steams.
Get it for $449 on the official website.
8. The Personal Rise Smart Garden grows vegetables and herbs in your own home. Plus, its app helps you manage all of the details.
Grow pesticide-free greens and herbs with the Personal Rise Smart Garden. It’s a hydroponic garden with a companion app that helps you control the lights, nutrients, water, and more.
Get it for $279 on the official website.
9. The Modern Sprout Smart Standard Plant Growframe adds a lovely flower display to your home, allowing you to bring nature indoors.
Surround yourself with nature, even if you don’t have a garden, with the Modern Sprout Smart Standard Plant Growframe. It has long-lifespan LEDs to keep plants healthy, and it even grows fresh herbs.
Get it for $199 on the official website.
10. The Sepura Home Food Waste Device makes composting so much easier because it connects to your plumbing.
Composting becomes simpler with the Sepura Home Food Waste Device. This gadget is a safe substitute for a garbage disposal and separates food from liquid. It even stores scraps for up to a month without any smells.
Preorder it for $380 on the official website.
Living more sustainably can be as easy as making a few changes in the kitchen. Which of these most sustainable kitchen gadgets in 2021 would you add to your cooking routine? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
Your inbox is missing this newsletter!