The best home theater devices and accessories: soundbars, Sonos, speakers, and more
Love listening to music or watching movies? Then you know that the audio quality can make or break the overall experience. To help eradicate distortions, poor dialogue quality, and a lack of bass, we scoured the internet for the best home theatre devices you can add to your setup. Continue reading to explore our top picks in today's Daily Digest.
Fill your room with top-notch audio by using the best home theater devices. Soundbars and speakers provide a punchy bass, enhance audio quality, and offer versatile connectivity. Because you don’t want to only listen to music but also feel the lyrics.
That’s why we discovered the top home theater devices from respected brands to complement your setup. With brands such as Bose and Sonos, you can trust that these home theatre devices will provide a distortion-free experience and convenient operation. Take a look at our top 10 findings below.
1. Enhance the bass of your music or feel like you’re a part of the scene in movies with the Bose Solo 5 TV soundbar.
The Bose Solo 5 TV soundbar is one of the best home theater devices to immerse you in the content you watch or listen to. In particular, it features a dialogue mode for excellent clarity along with adjustable bass preferences.
Order your refurbished soundbar from eBay for $134.
2. Experience nuanced sound with the Edifier D12 desktop stereo speaker. It also features various connectivity options.
The Edifier D12 desktop stereo speaker comes with an array of features to enhance your audio. This includes two 4″ woofers and two 19 mm silk dome tweeters, ensuring that you experience only high-quality, clear sound. Moreover, this home theater device provides a distortion-free power output every time.
Purchase your stereo speaker for $99.99.
3. Stream all types of content with the Bang & Olufsen Beolab 28 adaptive wireless speaker. It’s also a luxurious home accessory.
Featuring a slim design that can fit in any space in your home, the Bang & Olufsen Beolab 28 adaptive wireless speaker is more than just a speaker: it’s a stylish home accessory. Moreover, its 55-inch height enables it to project audio to all areas of a room and make it feel like the sound is directed to your ears only.
Purchase this wireless speaker for $16,500.
4. Experience enhanced stereo sound with the Ruark Audio R3 compact music system. Unique and stylish, it looks great on display.
Offering a retro design, the Ruark Audio R3 compact music system sits beautifully on your bedside table or in your living room. Moreover, it’s extremely versatile and allows you to listen to streaming services via Bluetooth connectivity, the radio, or CDs.
Order your compact music system for £629.
5. Boasting built-in Alexa, the Polk Audio React home theater soundbar is convenient to operate hands-free.
Experience convenience with the Polk Audio React home theater soundbar, which is a home theater device that you can operate via voice command from across the room. Additionally, it offers Dolby and DTS, so you won’t need to connect it to other speakers for immersive sound.
Get yours for $249.
6. The Denon Home Sound Bar 550 features Dolby Atmos. It’s one of the best home theater devices for impressive sound.
Stream music from your local library with the Denon Home Sound Bar 550. You can also use it as a standalone device or connect it with other wireless Denon Home speakers. Above all, this device is also Roku TV ready, so you can connect it to your theater setup easily.
Order your home theater device for $599.
7. Stream music wirelessly at home with the Yamaha SR-C20A home soundbar. It also includes 4 sound modes to suit your content.
Listen to any music genre or movie with the Yamaha SR-C20A home soundbar. It’s even a suitable home theater device for playing games. Moreover, it provides plenty of bass thanks to the built-in subwoofer. Therefore, you can feel the sound rather than just hearing it.
Purchase this soundbar for a reduced price of $149.95.
8. Expand your sound system to multiple rooms with the Sonos Port audio adapter. It’s a truly unique home theater device.
One of the greatest aspects of the Sonos Port audio adapter is that you can stream from records, CDs, and stored audio files to speakers in other rooms of your home. Furthermore, it’s also compatible with Apple AirPlay 2 for the ultimate convenience. So you can listen to music your way.
Get this audio adapter from the official website for $449.
9. The Sonos Arc premium smart soundbar can hang on your wall or take front and center on your TV stand for regular use.
The Sonos Arc premium smart soundbar ensures that all audio you hear is lifelike. Operating this home theatre device is simple thanks to compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Plus, you can integrate this soundbar into your existing smart home setup.
Order this smart soundbar for $799.
10. Featuring 3 high-excursion woofers, the Sonos Five high-fidelity speaker provides rich bass for all music genres.
Additionally, the Sonos Five high-fidelity speaker features angled side tweeters to create rich stereo audio while a center tweeter enhances vocal playback. So it’ll feel like the performer is in the room with you. Moreover, you can customize the audio with Trueplay to adjust the acoustics based on the environment or your needs.
Get this speaker from the official website for $499.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜