These WFH gadgets prevent distraction and keep you focused at work
Make working from home easier with any of these WFH gadgets that prevent distraction. They help organize your time and boost your focus.
Keep distractions at bay with these WFH gadgets. Because, when home is your office, other things compete for your attention. Laundry, dishes, and the dog all come to mind. To help you stay on task, we crafted a list of our favorite WFH gadgets that prevent distraction.
Need to divvy up your time better? Check out the human-friendly timer below. It quickly and easily times your tasks using the popular Pomodoro method.
Then, if you’d rather separate your work from the house altogether, check out the section on futuristic office pods. Their modern designs are so inspiring that you’ll enjoy spending a full eight hours there. Check out this article for better ways to work at home.
1. The Joan Home office availability calendar is like having a secretary. It syncs with your calendar, displaying meetings and calls.
If you work from home, add the Joan Home office availability calendar to your workspace. It displays your agenda so your family and housemates know when they can’t disturb you.
Get it for a monthly subscription of $5.99.
2. The FOCI Focus Enhancing Wearable is one of our favorite WFH gadgets that prevent distraction because it boosts your focus using cognitive biometrics.
Do you find your thoughts wandering when you work at home? The FOCI Focus Enhancing Wearable can help. It clips to your waist and captures data on your cognitive state. Then you can take steps to improve your concentration.
Preorder it for $89 on Indiegogo.
3. The Fully Cora Standing Desk Converter turns your current desk into a standing one, keeping your energy up and reducing pain.
Another of our favorite WFH gadgets to prevent distraction is the Fully Cora Standing Desk Converter. It boosts your traditional desk from 1.3 to 15.7 inches. That way, you can stretch your legs and stay active.
Get it for $159 on the official website.
4. The TIMEFLIP2 human-friendly time tracker makes tracking your hours easier, which is why it’s one of the best WFH gadgets that prevent distraction.
Many WFH positions require you to track your hours. Luckily, the TIMEFLIP2 human-friendly time tracker makes the process simple. It features a Pomodoro timer to divide your work into sprints.
Get it for $69 on the official website.
5. The HUAWEI MateView wireless smart monitor is packed with smart features to help you work more efficiently and intuitively.
The HUAWEI MateView wireless smart monitor made our list of WFH gadgets that prevent distraction because it’s so intuitive to use. Just tap your phone on the base to instantly display it on your screen.
Get it for $820.80 on the official website
6. Among the WFH gadgets that prevent distraction, the Neurosity Crown focusing wearable creates a customized environment for focus.
Complete your work with ease when you have the Neurosity Crown focusing wearable. It captures your brainwave data and then personalizes how it works for you. It can adjust the lighting, music, and more to improve productivity.
Get it for $899 on the official website.
7. The On Air Warning! automatic status light gives your family a clear visual of when your mic and camera are on, eliminating mishaps.
Prevent your team from overhearing your partner talk about their day with the On Air Warning! automatic status light. This conference indicator light shows everyone at home when you’re in a meeting, making it an ideal WFH gadget to prevent distraction.
Preorder it for $49 on Indiegogo.
8. The VOBAGA Coffee Mug Warmer keeps your beverage warm with three temperature settings, which is why it’s one of our WFH gadgets that prevent distraction.
If you need your cup of Joe to be productive, the VOBAGA Coffee Mug Warmer has you covered. It keeps coffee hot or your tea gently warm with 104° F, 131° F, or 149° F temperature settings.
Get it for $20.39 on Amazon.
Futuristic office pods
1. The Denizen Archetype Smartpod remote office has 10-foot-high ceilings and large windows. What’s more, the furniture is built in.
Get the space and privacy you need to work at home with the Denizen Archetype Smartpod remote office. It requires minimal permits to set up and keeps you productive and creative throughout the day.
This product is coming soon, and its price is TBA.
2. The Nook soundproof booth sets aside a small, private office space in your home. It’s soundproof and comes with ventilation.
Sometimes you just need a quiet place where you can take a call or work in peace. Luckily, the Nook soundproof booth gives you one. It includes a USB port and standard outlet.
Get it for $6,495 on the official website.
3. The ROOM Focus Room private office space offers another quiet space to work in your home. And the desk has wireless charging.
Choose from one of two options for the ROOM Focus Room private office space: Pro or Standard. They allow you to customize your WFH office to your design preferences. They both come with integrated power, an accessory rail, and a desk.
Get them for $15,495 on the official website.
4. The Livit Studypod Luxury Garden Room gives you that home office you always wanted. You can also use it as a guesthouse.
The Livit Studypod Luxury Garden Room is another great WFH gadget that prevents distraction. Set it up in your backyard for a light-filled office. After hours, use it as a workout area or as a guest bedroom.
Get it for about $13,974 on the official website.
It isn’t easy staying on task when you work from home. But these WFH gadgets that prevent distraction can help. Which ones would you love to own? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜