Ultimate gadget list for those who love taking bubble baths
You'll want to spend all day in the tub with any of these ultimate gadgets for bubble baths. Because your bubble bath should be a spa-like experience.
You love bubble baths. After a long, busy day, there’s nothing better than a soak in a tub of warm, bubbly water. To help turn your daily bath into a more luxurious experience, we’ve put together a list of the ultimate gadgets for bubble baths. These items include everything from intelligent bathtubs to better bars of soap, taking bath time to the next level.
Looking to make your bath a more high-end experience? Then check out the smart bathtub below—it creates its own fog and aromatherapy. Or, if you’d rather stick with your current bathtub, there are plenty of gadgets that let you add water jets and soothing bubbles to the tub you already have. Check out these gadgets and more in the list below.
1. The Kohler Stillness Bath smart bathtub gives you a spa-like experience at home. And it’s inspired by Japanese forest bathing.
Take your bubble baths up a few notches with the Kohler Stillness Bath smart bathtub. This bathroom gadget uses aromatherapy, light, and fog to help you relax while stimulating your senses.
It’s coming soon and priced at $6,198. Learn more about it on the official website.
2. The TETRA SOAP ergonomic soap bar has a cool tetrahedron shape that’s easier to grip. So you can hold it elegantly in your new smart bathtub.
And, to go with that smart bathtub, you’re going to want the TETRA SOAP ergonomic soap bar. It’s easier to hold than a bar of soap, and you’ll love the all-natural ingredients.
Get it for $20 on the official website.
3. The Tooletries Body Scrubber skin exfoliator uses gentle silicone bristles to keep your skin soft and revitalized. Say goodbye to dry skin.
Meanwhile, to slough off dry skin, check out the Tooletries Body Scrubber skin exfoliator. This helpful bath time gadget is made of 100% silicone and gently smoothes and rejuvenates your skin, leaving lasting results.
Get it for $16 on the official website.
4. The Lexon Mino X 3W floating Bluetooth speaker is a great bubble bath accessory. It’s rated IPX7 and has an unsinkable design.
Another of our ultimate gadgets for bubble baths is the Lexon Mino X 3W floating Bluetooth speaker. Because, of course, you’d like to hear relaxing music while you soak. Use it to stream music and podcasts and even answer calls.
Get it for $39.90 on the official website.
5. The RÉDUIT Spa skincare treatment device helps your skin absorb product with sonic pulsations. It gives you a deeper moisturizing experience.
Moisturizing is a major component of therapeutic bathing. And, to help your skin absorb formulas more efficiently, the RÉDUIT Spa skincare treatment device can help. Its sonic pulses, ultrasonic diffusion, and magnetic misting keep your skin looking great.
Get it for $199 on the official website.
6. The Conair Dual Jet Bath Spa turns your home bathtub into a spa. So you can get great relaxation without a bathroom overhaul.
If you haven’t got space for a hot tub or smart bathtub, you can still get those relaxing jets with the Conair Dual Jet Bath Spa. This fun gadget hangs over the side of your tub, sending two jets of water over sore muscles.
Get it for $79.99 on the official website.
7. The Electric Bathtub Bubble Massage Mat sends bubbles and warmer water to the surface from the bottom of your bathtub.
The Electric Bathtub Bubble Massage Mat made our list of the ultimate gadgets for bubble baths because it, too, creates a soothing spa in your own tub. It lays on your bath floor while a connected air hose delivers gentle bubbles.
Get it for $109.99 on the official website.
8. The Elo at-home hot stone spa experience lets you ease tension just as you would at the day spa with hot volcanic stone.
Enjoy an elite spa treatment at home with the Elo-at home hot stone spa experience. These hot stones set the atmosphere with their ambient light rings. And 7 heavy hand-shaped stones heat to 3 temperature settings.
Preorder it for $399 on Indiegogo.
9. The Govee StarPal Ambient RGBWW smart portable table lamp shines warm, comfortable light throughout your bathroom, helping you relax.
It’s easier to relax when you dim the lights. And the Govee StarPal Ambient RGBWW smart portable table lamp can do that while you’re in the bath. It even has Wi-Fi connectivity and voice control for simple operation.
Get it for $49.99 on the official website.
10. The Squeaky Clean Feet foot cleaning shoe is covered with bristles that exfoliate and clean all around your foot.
Bubble baths are a great time to show your feet a little love. And the Squeaky Clean Feet foot cleaning shoe helps with its specially positioned bristles that reach the top, bottom, and sides of your feet.
Preorder it for $81 on Indiegogo.
The bath time gadgets and accessories on this list are sure to help you get even more enjoyment from your time in the tub. Which ones would you love to add to your routine? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜