12 Most useful laptop gadgets and accessories that you need in your everyday life
Between work and scrolling the internet, there's a good chance that you log several hours a day on your laptop, which means that you spend a lot of time at your desk. To enhance productivity, protect your laptop, and make your device ergonomic to use, we discovered the best accessories and gadgets to add to your workspace. Check out today's Daily Digest for a roundup of our top picks.
Looking for useful laptop gadgets to make your workspace more comfortable or practical? Then you’re in the right place because we have a diverse selection to make your time spent at your desk more pleasurable and productive. According to Statista, Americans increased their desktop and laptop use by 2 hours a day last year. With more time being spent at our desks, now is the right time to refurbish your office.
In today’s Daily Digest, we considered all types of laptop users: those who lug their devices onto public transport every day and want protection, remote workers wishing for a clutter-free workspace, all-day users, and more. You’ll be surprised at how much more you’ll enjoy your time working or scrolling the internet when your set is optimized to your needs. Let’s explore our top 12 gadgets and accessories.
1. The Meqnes Leather Laptop Sleeves are handcrafted from high-quality Italian leather. They also provide a pop of color and are lined with a geometric pattern.
Protect your MacBook Pro or Air with the Meqnes Leather Laptop Sleeves. This handmade product is available in a variety of colors, so you can choose a shade that best suits your style. Moreover, the magnetic closure offers scratch-free security.
Order your MacBook Pro and Air accessory for $199.
2. Power your workspace with the Brydge Stone Pro Thunderbolt 3 docking station. It’s compatible with macOS & Windows.
Accessorize your workstation with the Brydge Stone Pro Thunderbolt 3 docking station. Offering a full 87+ watts of power to charge your laptop, it ensures you’ll never have to worry about a drained battery again. Moreover, this laptop gadget features 11 ports packed into a compact design.
Order this docking station for $249.99.
3. The LANQ PCDock Pro PC monitor stand features a fingerprint module that works with Windows Hello and is something to add to your collection of useful laptop gadgets.
The LANQ PCDock Pro PC monitor stand doesn’t just prop your monitor or laptop up to eye level, but it also comes with smart features. In particular, Windows Hello provides fast and safe entry to your device without having to input annoying passcodes. Furthermore, this laptop accessory features 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi to work as a hotspot, too.
Purchase this monitor stand for $149.
4. Upgrade your desk with the Twelve South ParcSlope MacBook & iPad stand. It positions your laptop at an 18-degree angle for improved screen visibility and to reduce neck pain.
The Twelve South ParcSlope MacBook & iPad stand improves your laptop’s position, making it great if you work at a desk all day. Additionally, it keeps your laptop’s keyboard angled for optimal typing. So you can type comfortably while not craning your neck.
Get this laptop accessory for $59.95.
5. Get the freedom to stand or sit while you type with the Fully Cooper Standing Desk Converter. It’s a laptop accessory that encourages you to stretch your legs while continuing to work.
The Fully Cooper Standing Desk Converter can handle weights of up to 16 kg, so you can keep your laptop and desk accessories on top with no issues. Plus, when increasing this desk’s height, the process is simple and smooth thanks to the hydraulic lift. So you can constantly switch from sitting to standing throughout the day.
Order this for $299.
6. Safely store and organize your laptop and tablet with the decorative Oakywood Dual Vertical Wood Laptop Stand.
The Oakywood Dual Vertical Wood Laptop Stand is one of the best and most useful laptop gadgets for providing a clutter-free workspace. In fact, you can place your laptop and another device inside for protection, creating more space on your desk. Moreover, thanks to the microsuction technology, this laptop accessory won’t slide around.
Get yours for $69.
7. Download videos for offline watching and more with the Crucial X6 portable, versatile SSD. It’s a useful laptop accessory.
The Crucial X6 portable, versatile SSD works with an abundance of devices, including PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, and Android. Above all, this laptop accessory offers speeds up to 5.6 times faster than traditional HDDs. So you can load and transfer files quickly without any delays.
Purchase this versatile SSD for $69.95.
8. Feel less anchored to your workstation with the DriveSlide laptop attachment. It keeps your external laptop accessories safe.
The DriveSlide laptop attachment includes two separate pieces: the Lock and the Key. The Lock remains attached to the back of your laptop while the Key adheres to your hard drives. So you can keep your hard drives and hubs securely attached to your laptop while you’re on the move.
Preorder this laptop attachment from Indiegogo for $19.
9. Tough and water resistant, the Twelve South SuitCase for MacBook quilted laptop case protects your device on the go.
Or you can use your Twelve South SuitCase for MacBook quilted laptop case as a home for your device at the end of a working day. Furthermore, you can keep your MacBook stored inside this case while you work. So it’s great for people on the go.
Purchase this laptop case for $69.99.
10. Whether you work from home or exercise indoors, the Intension Design Tripod Standing Desk is a must-have laptop accessory.
Work at a laptop the healthy way with the Intension Design Tripod Standing Desk. Now you can remain productive and stretch your legs at the same time. Furthermore, you can adjust it to a lower position for when you sit, too. So it’s versatile for all working positions.
Order yours for a reduced price of $149.99.
11. Charge your devices with the CORSAIR TBT100 Thunderbolt 3 Dock. It delivers 85 watts of power to your laptop.
Keep your laptop powered with the CORSAIR TBT100 Thunderbolt 3 Dock. It’s a must-have laptop gadget that delivers a full battery to your device in a short timeframe. Moreover, with the Kensington Security Slot, you can charge your devices and leave them unattended while deterring thieves.
Purchase your smart charging device from Amazon for $249.99.
12. Water resistant and easy to clean, the VESSEL Signature 2.0 laptop backpack boasts a generous 22-liter capacity.
Keep your device and other accessories organized and protected with the VESSEL Signature 2.0 laptop backpack. It features a dual-zip main compartment for storing your large items. Best of all, it includes a padded section to keep your laptop separate.
Order your laptop backpack for $235.
So there you have the most useful laptop gadgets and accessories to buy right now. Which of these products will you purchase? Share your favorites in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜