The most useful smart pet gadgets and accessories for your home
Got a furbaby at home? Then you'll want to ensure your living quarters are up to par for both of you. These smart pet gadgets and accessories will do the trick.
Want to create a better space for you and your pet? Then it’s time to invest in some useful smart pet gadgets and accessories for the home. From smart litter boxes to modern pet furniture, these products make your house comfortable and healthy for every member of the family.
Tired of that smelly litter box? You may never have to scoop it again with the Litter-Robot 3 Connect. It cleans itself every time Kitty comes for a visit.
Then, who can resist beautifully-designed pet furniture like the Weelywally pet beds. Modern and tasteful, these beds keep your pet cozy while they rest.
Home will be everyone’s favorite place with these smart pet gadgets and accessories.
1. The EyeVac Pet touchless vacuum keeps your floors free of pet hair and debris with minimal effort from you with its infrared sensors.
Vacuuming pet hair every day is a hassle. But the EyeVac Pet touchless vacuum makes the chore easier with its infrared sensors. They detect dust, hair, and debris while the the 1,400-watt motor sucks them up. The vacuum even lets you know when to empty the bagless canister.
Get it for $159 on the official website.
2. The Litter-Robot 3 Connect by Whisker automatic litter cleaner cleans the litter box after every visit for a fresh-smelling home.
You love your kitty but not the way her litter box smells. The Litter-Robot 3 Connect by Whisker automatic litter cleaner cleans itself every time your cat visits, so you don’t have to scoop. Quick cleaning and carbon filters minimize odors.
Get it for $549 on the official website.
3. The Petlibro Granary Automatic Pet Dry Food Feeder ensures your furry one is fed on schedule when you’re out of the house.
Your best friend can eat on time, even when you’re out, with the Petlibro Granary Automatic Pet Dry Food Feeder. It allows you to schedule feeding times, making it a smart pet gadget that’s great for their health. You can even record a comforting 10-second audio message, calling her for dinner.
Get it for $65.99 on Amazon.
4. The eufy Dog Camera D605 keeps an eye on your pet with its 170° wide-angle lens. The AI tech senses their presence automatically.
The eufy Dog Camera D605 is practically a pet sitter, which is why it’s one of the best smart pet gadgets and accessories for the home. This high-spec pet camera features AI pet sensing, letting you check in on your best friend from anywhere. Even better, it dispenses treats.
Get it for $199.99 on Amazon.
5. The PETKIT Fresh Element Solo smart pet feeder keeps your pet’s food fresh and provides controlled portions, preventing overeating.
Does your dog or cat tend to overeat? The PETKIT Fresh Element Solo smart pet feeder helps with portion control since it dispenses only 50 grams of food at a time. Meanwhile, its 3 lock systems keep both dry and freeze-dried food fresh. Connecting via Wi-Fi, it lets you schedule feedings on the app.
Get it for $69.99 on Amazon.
6. The Feeder-Robot by Whisker automatic pet feeder dispenses scheduled meals for your cat or dog and connects to Wi-Fi.
Set portioned, scheduled meals for your cat or dog anytime, anywhere with the Feeder-Robot by Whisker automatic pet feeder. Its Wi-Fi connectivity lets you control the gadget remotely, and the anti-jam tech ensures your favorite companions never miss a meal.
Get it for $299 on the official website.
7. The CHEWDEN dog treat holder holds chews and treats, keeping them off the floor and helping them last longer.
Does your pup tend to scatter their treats and chews on the floor? Give them a designated spot with the CHEWDEN dog treat holder. It secures almost any chew and holds it at a safe angle. There are even attachments for frozen treats. Meanwhile, the stainless steel material is recyclable eventually.
Preorder it for about $21 on the official website.
8. The Catit PIXI Smart Fountain has 2 different filtration systems you can control and monitor with the smartphone app.
Good quality water is essential to your cat’s health. And, with the Catit PIXI Smart Fountain, your feline will always have fresh, disinfected water to drink. The combined filtration removes odors, dirt, and hair. Then, UV-C tech neutralizes 99% of bacteria and viruses.
Get it for $129.99 on Amazon.
9. The Weelywally sydney. pet bed collection looks great in your house and gives your pet a spacious, comfy place to sleep.
Your pet’s bed will blend seamlessly into your home when it’s from the Weelywally sydney. pet bed collection. The series boasts a sleek design and modern illustrations, turning your pet’s home into a work of art. Best of all, the fabric floor keeps paws and tummies warm.
Get it for about $420 on the official website.
10. The SØDE Design stylish furniture for felines features handmade and sustainable designs both you and your cat will love.
Choose pieces that are good for your cat and your home with the SØDE design stylish furniture for felines. Handmade in Portugal, these scratchers and hideaways look beautiful and keep Kitty engaged. Moreover, materials like wood, cardboard, and Portuguese cork make this pet furniture sustainable.
Preorder on Kickstarter just closed, but keep an eye on the official website.
Mittens and Cookie will love these smart pet gadgets and accessories, and you will too. Which ones are you adding to your wish list? Let us know in the comments.
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜