Best workout gadgets you can buy for home use—July edition
Looking to get fitter at home? We're here for that. Ditch boring workouts and ineffective equipment and scan our list of the top 10 workouts gadgets suitable for at-home use.
Digital and at-home fitness have boomed since the pandemic, and with these best workout gadgets in our blog, you won’t want to renew your gym membership. In today’s Daily Digest, we have a myriad of smart and functional equipment that can make your exercise routine less daunting and more, dare we say it, exhilarating.
If you find sit-ups are a bore and have lost motivation to dust off your dumbbells, our guide of impressive workout gear and apparatuses might be everything you need in your life right now. See improvements, get fitter, and commit to your well-being with the equipment below.
1. The CLMBR Pure workout machine is a workout apparatus for strength and cardio exercises. It even includes fitness classes.
Getting fit at home just became easier and more fun with the CLMBR Pure workout machine. This apparatus features a large touchscreen display where you can access group fitness classes from home. And with an abundance of classes, you’ll find a routine that fits your fitness levels and goals.
Order this workout machine for $2,499.
2. Power through workouts with the Amazfit PowerBuds fitness earbuds. They monitor your heart rate and even detect any abnormalities to keep you safe while you work out.
Find the perfect balance between pushing yourself too hard or not pushing yourself enough with the Amazfit PowerBuds fitness earbuds. These smart earbuds feature an integrated PPG heart rate sensor that monitors your heart rate. Impressively, you’ll even receive a notification if you exceed your preset level.
These earbuds are available for $79.99.
3. Organize your gym equipment at home with the JAXJOX InteractiveStudio home fitness equipment. Its touchscreen also monitors your fitness.
Get fit and organized with the JAXJOX InteractiveStudio home fitness equipment. This at-home apparatus replaces 6 kettlebells, 15 dumbbells, and more. So you won’t have equipment lying around. Furthermore, it’s one of the best workout gadgets for tracking your fitness as the touchscreen display counts reps and even tilts down for easier viewing.
This fitness equipment is available soon for $2,399.
4. The Tonal intelligent fitness system is like having a personal trainer in your home. It measures reps and sets and even monitors your range of motion.
The future of home workouts is here with the Tonal intelligent fitness system. This smart equipment provides hundreds of workout programs to keep you motivated while exercising at home. Moreover, it includes up to 200 pounds of weights, which automatically adjust to your body.
Treat yourself to this fitness system for $2,995.
5. Increase your lung capacity and focus on respiratory muscle resistance training with the Airofit PRO smart breath training system.
Your workouts will improve with the Airofit PRO smart breath training system, which focuses on increasing your lung capacity. It works by providing adjustable airflow resistance to your muscles, enabling you to feel faster and stronger during your workouts. You can even monitor your lung function via the integrated app.
Order this smart breath training system for $379.00.
6. Get personalized coaching and improvement tips with the STRAFFR Intelligent Fitness Band. Its sensor measures reps, speed, power, and focus.
The STRAFFR Intelligent Fitness Band is a smart take on fitness bands since it features a sensor that tracks your activity. It even allows you to personalize your workouts and create a profile. You can also monitor your progress. Finally, take it everywhere you go for at-home or gym use.
Order this fitness accessory for $118.20.
7. Get all the weights you need for a strenuous workout with the Epic Fitness 150-lb Neoprene Dumbbell Set with A-Frame Rack.
Instead of throwing your free weights to the side, invest in the Epic Fitness 150-lb Neoprene Dumbbell Set with A-Frame Rack. This fitness equipment includes everything you need for a total-body workout. Additionally, the rack’s powder coating prevents any scratches when you return the dumbbells to their shelves.
Snap up this fitness must-have for $349.99.
8. Become more flexible at home with the .fonv Barrel home Pilates equipment. It’s a workout gadget for beginners and advanced fitness enthusiasts.
Improve your posture and well-being with the .fonv Barrel home Pilates equipment. This apparatus is adjustable according to your height and includes ladder stops for maximum performance. Moreover, it’s expertly crafted to minimize shaking during use.
Dive into Pilates for $1,435.
9. The IMOTANA tailormade soccer shoes are customized to suit your feet shape and size. The 3D app scans your feet for a perfect fit.
Ditch uncomfortable and ill-fitting footwear and invest in the IMOTANA tailormade soccer shoes. These sports shoes are completely customized to your feet. So you’ll never have to endure loose or tight footwear during your workouts.
Get your customized footwear for $140.67.
10. Keep your workout gear organized with the Haven Athletic gym bag. Its dividers keep wet and dry items separate.
Finally, the Haven Athletic gym bag is a must-have if you like to work out at home and the gym. Its structured interior allows it to stand up while you’re removing or adding your essentials. Furthermore, thanks to its vented main compartment, this bag will remain fresh even with your sweaty gym attire.
Order this gym organizer for $189.
We’re more than halfway through 2021, and it’s not too late to set new goals, such as getting fitter. The above selection will help you to prioritize your workouts. Which are your favorites? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜