The ultimate workout gadgets guide: smart treadmills, home gym accessories, and more
Ready to kickstart your fall workout routine? Then have a look at our ultimate workout gadgets guide. It has the gear to get you inspired and moving.
Fall is a great time to intensify your workouts. With the year coming to an end, you want to smash those fitness goals you made back in January. So, to help you make the last stretch count, here’s our ultimate workout gadgets guide. It’s got the smart treadmills, compact gyms, and more to make 2021 your healthiest year ever.
Related: Stay healthy and fit with these gadgets and accessories
Workout boredom won’t be an issue with these cool workout gadgets. There’s a smart treadmill that takes you across the globe with its immersive display. And the all-in-one fitness station combines all the equipment you need for a complete workout in a small form factor. Read about these gadgets and more in the roundup below.
1. The NordicTrack EXP 10i personal home treadmill is like having a personal trainer at home. It lets you access over 17,000 sessions.
Keep challenging yourself with the NordicTrack EXP 10i personal home treadmill. It boasts a 10-inch HD smart display that provides an interactive training platform. It takes you across continents for incredible views while you train.
Get it for $1,599 on the official website.
2. The PIVOT fitness Bed bedroom home gym belongs on our ultimate workout gadgets guide because it fits a complete fitness station under a bed, helping you make the most of your space.
Think you don’t have enough room for gym equipment? The PIVOT fitness Bed bedroom home gym solves this problem. It’s actually a bed frame that lifts 90 degrees, unveiling an entire home gym. It comes with a pull-up bar, bench, weight area, and more.
Get it for about $2,089 on the official website.
3. The Epic Fitness 150-lb Neoprene Dumbbell Set with A-Frame Rack stores all your dumbbells neatly and comes with 10 dumbbells.
Keep your free weights organized with the Epic Fitness 150-lb Neoprene Dumbbell Set with A-Frame Rack. It made our ultimate workout gadgets guide because the neoprene material reduces noise and protects your flooring. Plus, the rack keeps the dumbbells tidy and easy to access.
Get it for $349.99 on the official website.
4. The TRX BANDIT universal-fit handle is on our ultimate workout gadgets guide because it fits over one or more Strength Bands for precise control over your resistance training.
Nothing beats training with resistance bands when you want to build strength. And the TRX BANDIT universal-fit handle gives you a better grip on Strength Bands, improving your performance of resistance exercises.
Get it for $49.95 on the official website.
5. The One infinity One all-in-one workout station combines a treadmill, weight rack, pull up bar, and more in a small space.
Another great product on our ultimate workout gadgets guide is the One infinity One all-in-one workout station. It doesn’t take up much space but has everything you need for a complete workout. It also self-sanitizes.
Request the price on the official website.
6. The Technogym Run Personal hi-tech treadmill is great if you live in an apartment. It’s on our ultimate workout gadgets guide because the silent motor won’t bother your neighbors.
Treadmills have one downside: noise. But it isn’t a problem for the Technogym Run personal hi-tech treadmill. Its motor is as quiet as it gets, allowing you to run at night without disturbing anyone.
Get it for $15,430 on the official website.
7. The Lagree Fitness The Micro #1 Lagree workout equipment has a small form-factor, letting you take your Lagree workout anywhere.
Sculpt long, lean muscles with the Lagree Fitness The Micro #1 Lagree workout equipment. It weighs just 50 pounds, so it’s pretty portable. Plus, its core, impact, strength, and endurance workouts will challenge you anytime.
Get it for $890 on the official website.
8. The Echelon Row smart rowing machine takes you down preprogramed rivers. You also get access to Echelon’s floorwork classes.
Row at home with the Echelon Row smart rowing machine. It takes you down preprogrammed rivers for a lifelike experience. Plus, two buttons close to the handle let you increase or decrease resistance without stopping your workout.
Get it for $999 on the official website.
9. The Brrrn at-home workout board gives you a safe, low impact workout. It also boasts a durable, eco-friendly polymer blend.
The Brrrn at-home workout board made our ultimate workout gadgets guide because it gives you a great workout without stressing your joints. What’s more, this workout accessory’s low profile makes it easy to store.
Get it for $229 on the official website.
10. The Omniball rolling workout ball moves 360 degrees, engaging all of your muscles. Plus, it can also improve cognitive function.
Beginner and experienced fitness enthusiasts alike will enjoy the Omniball rolling workout ball. This workout gadget comes in two- and four-pound models. Just strap them to your arms and feet to intensify your floor exercises.
Get it for $69.99 on the official website.
Are you ready to enhance your workouts this fall? The workout gadgets above offer some great solutions, both smart and analog. Do you have any cool workout gadgets to recommend? Let us know about your discoveries in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜