8 Ergonomic keyboards that will change the way you work
Boost your comfort and productivity at work with an ergonomic keyboard. From split to concave, these designs keep you healthy while you type.
Type more comfortably and improve your productivity with these ergonomic keyboards. Because strained hands and wrists are real issues if you spend 8+ hours tapping away. And that’s where these curved, split, and cushioned keyboards come in. They take the pressure off your joints so you can type at lightning speed.
Yes, adding an ergonomic keyboard to your workspace is a true game changer. Not only are these keyboards super comfortable to type on, but some of the ergonomic designs also keep your hands in a more natural position, making it less likely that you’ll hit a wrong key. Check them out below.
1. The Matias Programmable Ergo Pro ergonomic mechanical keyboard comes with an array of adjustments. Just set your ideal positioning.
If typing is a significant component of your job, check out the Matias Programmable Ergo Pro ergonomic mechanical keyboard. You can adjust settings like left and right separation, center tenting, and negative tilt. It even has shortcuts for actions like copy, cut, and paste.
Get it for $220 on the official website.
2. The Angry Miao AM HATSU 3D split keyboard has an eye-catching two-piece design and doesn’t flatten your wrists for easier typing.
Add a futuristic gadget to your desk with the Angry Miao AM HATSU 3D split keyboard. It features 5-axis CNC machining for a unique 3D shape that eases shoulder and neck pain. It also has a 4×6 layout that takes only a little time to learn but provides a lifetime of protection for your wrists and shoulders.
Get it for $1,600 on the official website.
3. The Logitech Ergo K860 ergonomic keyboard features a split design. It provides more support and even improves your posture.
The Logitech Ergo K860 ergonomic keyboard is one of our favorite ergonomic keyboards because of its curved split design. It positions your forearms more naturally, resulting in a more accurate keystroke. Then the palm lift tilts your hand in at three different angles.
Get it for $129.99 on the official website.
4. The Razer Huntsman V2 optical gaming keyboard boasts an ergonomic wrist rest, supporting your wrists while you game or work.
Do your wrists ache at the end of the workday? If you also game, consider the Razer Huntsman V2 optical gaming keyboard. Its ergonomic wrist rest aligns to the keyboard, reducing the pressure for those long work and gaming sessions. Meanwhile, the linear optical switches give you a smooth, quiet typing experience.
Get it for $199.99 on the official website.
5. The AZIO IZO intuitive wireless keyboard set has rounded keys for typing comfort. Plus, it works with Mac and Windows computers.
For an ergonomic keyboard with style, there’s the AZIO IZO intuitive wireless keyboard set. It has both wired and wireless options and is available in 3 beautiful color schemes. Then, the round keys and curved edges are soft on your fingers and hands.
The set starts at $80, and you can preorder it on Indiegogo.
6. The Razer Pro Type wireless mechanical keyboard has a balanced design for comfort. And it connects to 4 different devices.
Turbocharge your productivity with the Razer Pro Type wireless mechanical keyboard. This gadget made our list of ergonomic keyboards thanks to its balanced, comfortable design. In fact, the keycaps have a soft-touch coating and a cushioned feel.
Get it for $104.99 on the official website.
7. The Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic desktop keyboard has a natural arc layout and split keyset design for more comfortable typing.
The trouble with flat keyboards is that they keep your hands in an unnatural position. But you won’t have that problem with the Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic desktop keyboard. With its arc and split keyset layouts, this keyboard keeps your hands in a more natural position.
Get it for $79.99 on Amazon.
8. The Kinesis Advantage2 ergonomic keyboard has a unique convex shape. It can even give your productivity a boost.
Concave ergonomic keyboards like the Kinesis Advantage2 ergonomic keyboard also reduce strain. What’s more, they keep your hands at shoulder width, keeping your wrists straight. The orthogonal key arrangement supports your fingers’ natural movement, increasing your typing speed.
Get it for $319 on Amazon.
There’s no doubt about it; typing is rough on the hands and wrists. But with a good ergonomic keyboard on your desk, you can type in a healthier way. Which of these keyboards would you love to add to your workflow? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜