Most ergonomic smart home gadgets for your studio apartment
Think your studio apartment is too small for a smart home setup? Think again, because these gadgets make any space cozier and more convenient.
Sure, your space is small. But that doesn’t mean you can’t outfit it with the same conveniences that larger homes enjoy. For that reason, we’re highlighting the most ergonomic smart home gadgets for your studio apartment. These smart products actually work great in cozy living spaces.
When your entire home is one room, details matter. So we curated smart home gadgets that are both compact and beautifully designed. The slim motion sensor, door lock, and other gadgets on this list aren’t the typical bulky smart home devices you’d expect.
So, with all that in mind, let’s outfit your studio apartment with these smart gadgets.
1. The Sveeve smart nightstand charges your phone and monitors your air quality. Plus, the space-saving design clips to your bed.
Wirelessly charge your phone and monitor your air quality with the Sveeve smart nightstand. It also has a wireless charger and USB port. Plus, it fits conveniently on the side of your bed.
Get it for about $140 on the official website.
2. The Kangaroo Motion + Entry Sensor home security device sends you a notification whenever someone opens the front door.
Keep your apartment secure with the Kangaroo Motion + Entry Sensor home security device. This ergonomic smart home gadget sends you a notification whenever someone enters. Plus, its modern white design doesn’t call attention to itself on your door.
Get it for $29.99 on the official website.
3. The Apple HomePod mini smart speaker has computational audio and 3 new colors. Use it to connect with Siri and your HomeKit devices.
Boasting a compact design, the Apple HomePod mini is a great way to make your studio apartment smarter. It knows when your iPhone is near and helps you make calls, find your phone, access apps, and more.
Get it for $99 on the official website.
4. The Govee StarPal Ambient RGBWW smart portable table lamp connects to Wi-Fi, has voice control, and looks beautiful.
A creative lighting setup is key to designating different spaces in a small apartment. And the Govee StarPal Ambient RGBWW smart portable table lamp can help with that. It boasts 32+ scene effects, warm and cool white tones, and stable or angled positions.
Get it for $49.99 on the official website.
5. The Nooie Smart Cam Doorbell has 2-way audio, live view, and a smart human detection feature, preventing false alarms.
Another of our favorite smart home gadgets is the Nooie Smart Cam Doorbell. This clever doorbell provides you with a host of security features. That way, you can see who’s at your door, even if you’re at the corner store.
Get it for $149.99 on the official website.
6. The Arlo Essential Indoor Camera records 1080p HD video while you’re gone. It also has a handy, easy-to-use privacy shield.
Break-ins happen all too frequently. But you can record footage of the perpetrators with the Arlo Essential Indoor Camera. It’s great for studio apartments because it boasts a lovely design, and you can set it up yourself.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
7. The tado° Smart Thermostat V3+ makes your central heating smarter and more efficient. And, yes, it works on apartment boilers.
You can totally use the tado° Smart Thermostat V3+ in your studio since it works on gas boilers. It helps you plan your heating schedule and takes the local weather into account, saving you money. Best of all, it’s easy to set up.
Get it for $247.66 on the official website.
8. The Nokia Smart Lighting Dial helps you add precision dimming to your living space so you can set the mood. Choose from 32 different light levels.
Dimmable lights are a great way to change the vibe in a small apartment. And the Nokia Smart Lighting Dial is compatible with incandescent, LED, halogen, and fluorescent lightbulbs. You can even use it to control multiple light fixtures.
Preorder it for $54.99 on the official website.
9. The Bose Solo 5 TV soundbar boasts a space-saving design. It delivers different audio programs, tailoring the sound to your content.
The Bose Solo 5 TV soundbar made our smart home gadgets list because of its slim design. It adds cinematic sound to your home theater, and Bluetooth lets you stream your playlist.
Get it refurbished from eBay for $99.
10. The Blueair Blue air purifiers come in an array of models and colors. They offer 360-degree intake for cleaner air.
If your studio apartment is in a large city, you’re probably concerned about the air quality. But the Blueair Blue air purifiers remove germs, allergens, and toxins. Meanwhile, the Auto models have particle sensors and filter the air in a 190-square-foot room every 12 minutes.
Get one starting at $119.99 on the official website.
You can do more with a studio apartment than you’d think. With gadgets like these, you can enjoy the same comforts as your friends in the suburbs. Have you found any great smart home gadgets? Tell us about them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜