Never-seen-before fitness wearables that can actually improve your home workout regime
Want to get fitter this summer? Then a fitness wearable can help you develop healthier habits by gently encouraging you to increase your step count and track your exercise. So, if you work out at home and need a little push or want to monitor your results, we have some must-have wearables in today's Daily Digest.
Fitness wearables are a great way to monitor your exercise. They track your heart rate, distance, pace, and more—as well as assess stress levels and sleep activity throughout the day. If you aren’t seeing results from your current fitness regime, it’s great to have an on-wrist personal coach that can give you the data on why that might be. Or maybe you need more motivational workouts without having to hire a trainer.
In today’s Daily Digest, we have a list of 10 fitness trackers, including smartwatches, muscle pads that monitor your recovery, and a device that recognizes if your form is off. Let’s take a look at our top findings to help you become a healthier version of yourself.
1. Set fitness goals and get pushed through them with SPOTU. It’s a fitness wearable that identifies your individual movement.
Use SPOTU for indoor workouts to accurately count your repetitions during exercise. This fitness wearable allows you to focus on your moves rather than monitoring reps yourself. Moreover, SPOTU Pro tracks your heart rate, motion, body temperature, and breathing.
Preorder SPOTU for $269.
2. WearME monitors your heart rate and lung capacity, and it encourages you to exercise with proper form. It’s great for pushing yourself.
Use WearME to improve your indoor home workouts and exercise with your own avatar. Additionally, this fitness wearable comes with numerous sensors: a fitness tracker, a stethoscope, an EKG monitor, and an IR thermometer. You can even connect up to 14 WearME sensors for full-body motion tracking during all of your exercises.
Preorder this fitness wearable for $119.
3. Get an accurate understanding of your body with the WHOOP Strap 3.0. It’s one of the best fitness wearables to help you recover, train, and sleep thanks to daily reports.
Get on top of your workouts with the WHOOP Strap 3.0. This fitness wearable recommends a daily exertion level for optimal performance while reducing the risk of injury caused by overtraining. Furthermore, this wearable automatically tracks your body’s unique physiological state to suggest your readiness for exercise. After several months of using this activity tracker, you can expect fewer injuries from exercise, a lower resting heart rate, and more.
Order this fitness tracker for $30.
4. Relieve sore muscles with the Therabody PowerDot 2.0. This accessory allows you to learn more about your body after exercise.
Integrated with a smart app, the Therabody PowerDot 2.0 provides muscle stimulation to monitor your recent activity and track your fatigue levels; it takes the guesswork out of monitoring if you’re too tired to train. Additionally, this sports accessory allows you to stimulate both sides of your target muscle group at once.
Purchase this wearable for $199.
5. Receive a 65-day battery life with the Garmin Enduro. It provides performance metrics, a built-in recovery advisor, daily suggested workouts, and more.
Improve your home workout regime with the Garmin Enduro. This fitness smartwatch tracks your breathing rate while you exercise, rest, and sleep. It even sends you reminders to stay hydrated, and, when auto goal is enabled, you’ll see estimated sweat loss after a workout. Finally, heart rate activity gauges how hard you push yourself when exercising.
Order this smartwatch for $799.99.
6. Get animated workouts right on your wrist with the Garmin Venu 2S. This smartwatch also comes with health tracking.
The Garmin Venu 2S includes an array of health features to enhance your at-home workouts while encouraging you to make healthier choices throughout the day. In particular, this gadget calculates your fitness age based on your resting heart rate, body fat percentage, and weekly vigorous activity. You’ll even receive tips to help lower your fitness age, making this watch an excellent resource.
Purchase this smartwatch for $399.99.
7. Fitbit Luxe is a fashion-forward activity tracker that features 24/7 heart rate tracking and 20 exercise modes for accurate monitoring.
Take your workouts to the next level with Fitbit Luxe. This fitness wearable lets you set a target heart rate zone and buzzes when you’re in it. It also monitors the level of oxygen in your blood and provides real-time pace and distance when you exercise.
Order this wellness tracker for $149.95.
8. Wear the Mobvoi TicWatch GTH while you exercise to monitor your blood oxygen (SpO2) levels, heart rate, and respiration rate.
The Mobvoi TicWatch GTH features 14 workout modes—including skipping, indoor cycling, yoga, indoor running, and more—to accurately track your exercise regime. Additionally, TicMotion technology automatically detects when you start working out and reminds you to start recording the activity.
Purchase this smartwatch for $63.99.
9. Receive 30 fitness modes on your wrist with the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6. It’s also round and compact to remain comfortable and practical if you wear boxing gloves or other fitness equipment.
The Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 encourages you to get up and move and make working out fun. It even automatically recognizes if you walk, cycle, use an elliptical machine, use a rowing machine, or run on a treadmill. Plus, with heart rate monitoring, this wearable will keep track of your ups and downs, allowing you to make improvements when you exercise.
Order this fitness watch for €44.99.
10. Find the motivation to exercise indoors with the Garmin Venu Sq; it’s preloaded with cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates workouts.
The Garmin Venu Sq is like having a fitness trainer on your wrist. Once you’ve chosen a preloaded workout, it tracks your steps, intensity minutes, calories burned, and more. Furthermore, the Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation while you exercise, throughout the day, and while you sleep to analyze how well your body absorbs oxygen.
Purchase this smartwatch for $199.99.
Opt for a fitness wearable to get you moving and, more importantly, executing your moves safely and correctly. Which of the above finess trackers will you purchase? Let us know your favorites in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜