iPad accessory gadgets guide—keyboards, chargers, cases, sleeves, and more
Trick out your iPad with our iPad accessory guide. These cases, chargers, stands, and more make your Apple tablet work better for you.
Your iPad is so much more than just a tablet. It’s a portable workstation, communication tool, and content creation device. And, with Apple’s announcement of the new iPad and iPad mini, you’ll soon have even more Apple tablets to choose from. To help you outfit yours, today we present our iPad accessory gadgets guide.
Related: Best iPad keyboards you can buy
These iPad accessories include all the cases, sleeves, keyboards, and more that help you get the most out of your iPad. If you regularly use your iPad for work, check out the Logitech K380 keyboard. It replicates a desktop typing experience and connects to three devices. And, if you prop your iPad on your desk, check out the hardwood stand with an Apple pencil holder. It keeps both gadgets secure and organized. There are so many great ways to enhance your iPad. Let’s get started.
1. The Harber London Magnetic Envelope Sleeve for iPad Pro has a built-in stand and an Apple Pencil holder at the top for organization.
Carry your iPad around in style with the Harber London Magnetic Envelope Sleeve for iPad Pro. It’s a great iPad accessory because it fits your iPad Pro along with the Magic Keyboard. And the charge-through design allows you to power your device with the sleeve on.
Get it for $124 on the official website.
2. The YOHANN iPad Pro Stand with Apple Pencil Holder has an elegant design and a magnetic stand for your Apple Pencil.
Another of our favorite iPad gadgets is the YOHANN iPad Pro Stand with Apple Pencil Holder. While it looks great on your desk, it also stays upright on your sofa or bed. And it boasts three angles and holds your iPad in either portrait or landscape.
Order it for $149 on the official website.
3. The Oakywood Felt iPad Sleeve Case protects your iPad from scratches and bumps with soft yet durable merino felt wool.
Keep your iPad protected with the Oakywood Felt iPad Sleeve case. Its merino wool prevents bumps and scratches and resists water. This sleeve is also ideal for travel, thanks to its outer washpapa pocket, which stores small essentials like your passport.
Get it for $55.
4. The KEKO Stand ergonomic device holders prop your iPad at angles for healthier viewing. Plus, you’ll love the quirky design.
The KEKO Stand ergonomic device holders made our iPad accessory guide because of their fun design and helpful ergonomic positions, preventing neck strain. Thankfully, they fold for easy portability.
Get them starting at $19.99 on Amazon.
5. The GRAMS28 113 Leather Folio for iPad & MacBook has room for both your iPad and a Magic Keyboard. And it’s made of leather.
The GRAMS28 113 Leather Folio for iPad & MacBook has the space you need for your Apple Tech. It fits an iPad Pro with a Smart Keyboard or Magic Keyboard. It also has room for a 12″ MacBook.
Get it for $149 on the official website.
6. The Rayz Rally Pro portable speaker & phone stand turns your iPad into a videoconferencing gadget with mic and voice processing tech.
Use your iPad for videoconferences with the Rayz Rally Pro portable speaker & phone stand. With its voice processing and advanced microphone technology, it enhances your voice no matter where you are.
Order it for $199.99 on the official website.
7. The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard turns your iPad into a desktop-like workstation. It connects to up to 3 devices.
Set up a workspace anywhere when you pair the Logitech K380 Multi-Device Keyboard with your iPad. It has a modern design and is slim enough to carry anywhere. Even better, it has a 2-year battery life.
Get it for $29.99 on the official website.
8. The Twelve South PlugBug Slim USB-C wall charger is 0.67 inches thin. So you won’t have to move furniture just to charge your iPad.
Add the Twelve South PlugBug Slim USB-C wall charger to your bag of iPad accessories if you want easier charging capabilities. Because, with its slim form factor, it practically becomes part of the wall. And with 20 watts of power delivery, it also powers your iPhone, AirPods, and HomePod.
Preorder it for $24.99 on the official website.
9. The Twelve South StayGo mini portable USB-C hub gives your iPad an additional 4 ports. So it’s great for anyone who works on the go.
Connect your peripherals to your iPad with the Twelve South StayGo mini portable USB-C hub. It snaps onto your iPad through protective cases and even works as a backup hard drive.
Preorder it for $59.99 on the official website.
10. The Harber London NOMAD leather iPad Pro organizer holds your iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard. It also has pockets for small items.
The Harber London NOMAD Leather iPad Pro organizer is another lovely iPad accessory gadget. It holds various iPad sizes and has compartments for things like cards, keys, cords, a phone, and more. The side of the organizer even has a pocket for your Magic Pencil.
Get it for $347 on the official website.
Your iPad is your go-to mobile work and entertainment device. And these gadgets help you use it to its full potential. Which one would you like to pair yours with? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜