Best iPad keyboards you can buy
Make remote and creative work on your iPad easier. Pair it with any of the best iPad keyboards you can buy.
If you’re a creative professional or you do a portion of your work on the go, you know that Apple iPads are a great addition to your setup. And, of course, you want to pair yours with one of the best iPad keyboards you can buy. But what features do they offer and what sort of work do they complement? Today’s daily digest has the answers for you.
Related: A mechanical keyboard with a smart design–Meet Keychron Q1
Do you find yourself doing the bulk of your work in coffee shops or on site at, say, an interview? Then an iPad keyboard with a built-in, foldaway stand is a good choice. It provides the stabile yet compact design you need for serious typing. Or, if your job involves entering data into spreadsheets, go for an iPad keyboard with a large trackpad or a numeric keypad. Read about these keyboards and more in the list below.
1. The Epomaker NT68 portable wireless 65% mechanical keyboard has an invisible stand that folds away.
For an iPad keyboard that comes with its own stand, check out the Epomaker NT68 portable wireless 65% mechanical keyboard. It even has swappable keys, letting you convert the keyboards between the layouts.
Preorder it for $95.
2. The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard has a minimalist design, so it’s slim enough to take on the go.
If you find yourself working on the go, add the Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard to your setup. Its slim design is easy to carry, and it connects to nearly any device and operating system.
Get it for $29.99 on the official website.
3. The Satechi Slim X2 Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard has a QWERTY layout along with a numeric keypad.
Do you work with spreadsheets on the go? Then one of the best iPad keyboards you can buy is the Satechi Slim X2 Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard. It comes with a numeric keyboard, making data entry easier. And the backlit keys are helpful for nighttime work.
Get it for $79.99 on the official website.
4. The Brydge 12.9 MAX+ iPad Pro keyboard and trackpad makes your iPad experience more laptop-like.
Make your iPad look just like a laptop with the Brydge 12.9 MAX+ iPad Pro keyboard and trackpad. It connects to an iPad Pro via a Magnetic SnapFit case. What’s more, it has 135-degree screen rotation and backlit keys.
Get it for $249 on the official website.
5. The Brydge 10.2 MAX+ wireless iPad keyboard case boasts a sizable multitouch trackpad. It also withstands 4-foot drops.
If a trackpad is a regular part of your work setup, one of the best iPad keyboards you can buy is the Brydge 10.2 MAX+ wireless iPad keyboard case. It offers a large trackpad for easier control. It’s also antimicrobial and stores your Apple Pencil.
Get it for $129.99 on the official website.
6. The Brydge Pro+ iPad Pro keyboard has a trackpad that works with multifinger gestures just like the Apple Magic keyboard.
Another great iPad keyboard is the Brydge Pro+ iPad Pro keyboard. Its large trackpad helps you get the most out of your iPad Pro. It even has adjustable brightness keys and a 3-month battery life on a full charge.
Get it for $149.99 on the official website.
7. The ZAGG PRO Keys Wireless iPad keyboard gives you smooth key travel and 7 backlit colors for dimly lit conditions.
Work from two devices simultaneously with the ZAGG Pro Keys Wireless iPad keyboard. That’s right, you can work from both your phone and your iPad at the same time with this keyboard. Plus, the Apple Pencil holder keeps the tool secure and in reach.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
8. The Logitech Folio Touch iPad keyboard case comes with keys and a trackpad. It also has backlighting for productivity.
Be more productive on your iPad with the Logitech Folio Touch iPad keyboard case. It has a backlit keyboard and its own trackpad for versatility. Use its adjustable kickstand to angle your workspace just the way you want.
Get it for $159.99 on the official website.
9. The ANNE PRO 2 wired/wireless keyboard is a gaming keyboard for your iPad. Its simple design requires less hand movement.
The ANNE PRO 2 wired/wireless keyboard is one of the best iPad keyboards if you’re also into gaming. It’s compact and has customizable RGB backlighting as well as fully programmable keys.
Get it for $89.
10. The Brydge Pro iPad Pro Keyboard is great if you use your iPad as your main device. It gives it that laptop-like feel.
Turn your iPad into a MacBook Pro with the Brydge Pro iPad Pro Keyboard. It’s another iPad keyboard that makes your iPad look like a laptop. Best of all, the Movie Mode makes this keyboard great for watching your shows.
Get it for $89.99 on the official website.
The keyboards above give your iPad all the advantages of a laptop. Which one did you like the most? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜