These modular backpacks make everyday life so much easier
Want a backpack that adapts to your day? From flexible interiors to detachable modules, these options morph to suit your activity.
You do so many things throughout the day: commute to work, work, hit the gym, and meet up with friends after hours. And these situations each require a different bag. Or do they? One might be all you need when you have any of these modular backpacks for everyday life.
There’s no need to switch bags between work and the gym with the MODJL modular backpack collection. Its system of pouches and loops provides nearly endless carry combinations.
Furthermore, if you want a modular bag that matches your sustainable lifestyle, consider the Adolfo Dominguez Recycled Polyester Modular Backpack. Its side compartments transform into smaller bags.
With backpacks like these, your day gets a lot easier because you won’t have to switch bags all the time.
1. The MODJL modular backpack collection is the bag you need in any situation, from the office to the gym and meetings to getaways.
Want a bag that adapts seamlessly to your day? Go for the MODJL modular backpack collection. In fact, with 5,000,000 combinations and modules like Original, Slim Pouch, Shoulder Strap, and Big Pouch, they ensure you’re ready for anything.
Preorder one for about $48 on Kickstarter.
2. The MX-GEAR SLIDER PACK modular utility backpack has 8 different styles, from a high-capacity backpack to a tiny crossbody bag.
With the MX-GEAR SLIDER PACK modular utility backpack, you get so many carrying styles. In fact, it works as a backpack, messenger bag, waist bag, and more. Thanks to its versatility, this is one of our favorite backpacks for everyday life.
Get it for $199.
3. The Marmansk AirFlip Pop-Up lightweight modular bag is ideal for anything from city strolls to outdoor adventures with its 3 modules.
Consider the Marmansk AirFlip Pop-Up lightweight modular bag for a backpack you can take anywhere. With its durable waterproof fabric, it can handle rainstorms and splashes. What’s more, the 3 modules include a mini-cross bag, laptop tech sleeve, and tote bag.
Get it for $69.90 on the official website.
4. The Adolfo Dominguez Recycled Polyester Modular Backpack is a sustainable carry option. Additionally, the side compartments form an auxiliary bag.
Get a backpack that keeps sustainability in mind with the Adolfo Dominguez Recycled Polyester Modular Backpack. Its removable side shoulder straps are recycled polyester. Moreover, the side pockets remove from the main bag and become extra carry options, making it one of the wisest modular backpacks for everyday life.
Get it for $319 on the official website.
5. The Peak Design Everyday Backpack has 3 configurable FlexFold dividers that keep your gear protected and organized, not clustered at the bottom.
If you’re looking for a backpack that keeps you organized, consider the Peak Design Everyday Backpack. Its 3 interior dividers are configurable and give you room for up to a 15″ laptop, documents, or a tablet. It also fits necessities like your lunch, jacket, keys, sunglasses, and wallet.
Get it for $259.95 on the official website.
6. The Harber London Leather Backpack looks classy and has modular front inserts, so you can detach your essentials and take them anywhere.
Carry your essentials smartly with the Harber London Leather Backpack. It features full-grain cowhide leather, fits 13″–16″ laptops, and has a built-in tablet pocket. Moreover, the front inserts detach.
Preorder it for about $685 on the official website.
7. The Crazy Ants Tactical Military Backpack is an army-style backpack with an impressively sturdy design and plenty of gear-carry options.
Designed to live up to the rigors of your daily life and beyond, the Crazy Ants Tactical Military Backpack gives you a range of storage options. Additionally, the bag fits 3 days’ worth of gear at full capacity.
Get it for $55.99 on Amazon.
8. The Boundary Prima System features modular components and adaptable storage like a padded laptop sleeve and camera case.
The Boundary Prima System is popular for its high-quality materials and durable design. Meanwhile, the 3 compartments make it one of the best modular backpacks for your everyday life.
Get it for $289 on the official website.
9. The Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW II modular backpack is customizable both inside and out. It keeps gear, including photography equipment, organized.
Ideal for photographers or photography enthusiasts, the Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW II modular backpack keeps your gear protected and organized. The interior dividers are flexible and adaptive.
Get it for $204.72 on Amazon.
10. The Black Ember Citadel R2 offers a sleek, modern design ideal for urban life. It has an IPX6 waterproof rating, so it can go anywhere.
Travel around your city without worrying about the weather when you have the Black Ember Citadel R2. Its waterproof rating means rain won’t bother it. Meanwhile, there are several accessories you can add for greater versatility.
Get it for $225 on the official website.
All in all, these cool modular backpacks give you easier carry options. Do you own any of these backpacks? Tell us about your experience in the comments.
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜