Secure your home with these smart gadgets: cameras, sensors, and more
Keep your home safe with these smart gadgets for home security. These doorbells, cameras, and sensors have tech that helps you sleep easier.
Do you lay awake at night wondering just how secure your home is? Wonder no more when you add these smart gadgets for home security to your existing setup. They have the latest tech for keeping your home safe, like AI human detection, data encryption, and wide-view cameras. With these gadgets in your arsenal, you’ll finally have peace of mind.
Related: Upgrade your bathroom with these smart gadgets
For the ultimate security, consider a floodlight that’s also a security camera. There’s one on the list below, and it shines 3,000 lumens of brightness on trespassers, illuminating their actions. Or, to secure your front door, have a look at smart doorbells. They’re practically 24-hour security guards because they inform you of anyone who’s visited your door. Ready for a safer home? Check out the gadgets below.
1. The Google Nest Cam (wired) security camera has local backup in case the Wi-Fi disconnects. Attach it to its sleek base for stability.
Keep an eye on what’s going on inside your house while you’re away with the Google Nest Cam (wired) security camera. This cute cam is designed for indoor use and works great as a baby or dog monitor. Even better, it comes in a range of colors.
This gadget costs $99.99 and is coming soon on the official website.
2. The Netatmo Smart Indoor Siren keeps your home secure with a 110dB alarm. It sounds when it sees someone it doesn’t recognize.
The Netatmo Smart Indoor Siren is one smart sensor. When it notices a burglar, it sounds a loud siren. Even better, you don’t have to worry about a family member, harmless movement, or pet setting it off.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
3. The SwitchBot Security Smart Indoor Camera has a 130° wide-angle lens, night vision, and a 1080p HD camera, letting you see everything, anytime.
Another of our favorite smart gadgets for home security is the SwitchBot Security Smart Indoor Camera. This indoor camera tracks motion all around the house. It even connects with Alexa, so you can ask it to let you take a peek at the baby.
Get it on Amazon for $29.99.
4. The masunt 1120 E Code key safe connects to an online platform where you can set up and share entry codes to your house.
It’s easy to let your kids or houseguest in while you’re away with the masunt 1120 E Code key safe. It keeps multiple keys safe and responds to a 4-digit user code or an 8-digit master code. Made from high-quality stainless steel, it’s durable, and it looks great.
Get it for about $371 on the official website.
5. The Owlet Cam smart video baby monitor connects right to your smartphone and has a 1080p HD camera with nightvision.
Stop carrying your baby monitor everywhere and just use your smartphone when you have the Owlet Cam smart video baby monitor. Plus, the data is encrypted, so only you and those you choose can see your little one.
Get it for $149 on the official website.
6. The Nest Doorbell (battery) has a smart camera. It distinguishes between people, animals, and vehicles for no false alarms.
The Nest Doorbell (battery) is one of our favorite gadgets for home security because it acts as a doorkeeper. It can tell you exactly who or what is near your door. And the microphone and speaker enable two-way talking.
Get it for $179.99 on the official website.
7. The eufy Floodlight Cam 2 Pro home serveillance gadget has a 40-foot illumination range that shines 3,000 lumens on intruders.
Put trespassers in the spotlight with the eufy Floodlight Cam 2 Pro home surveillance device. This home security gadget has a 360° horizontal lens and a 2K Full HD camera that picks up all the details. Its AI can tell the difference between a person and a raccoon.
Get it for $299.99 on the official website.
8. The Anker eufyCam 2C home security system works both indoors and outside. Connect it with Alexa for voice control.
The Anker eufyCam 2C home security system is a smart gadget for home security that you won’t have to worry about. It features 180 days of battery life and stores your videos locally. Access them any time through a 256-bit encrypted connection.
Get it for $139.99 on the official website.
9. The Swann Xtreem wireless outdoor security camera keeps an eye on your property while you’re away. It also works in rain and snow.
You won’t have to worry about rain and snow getting in the way of your home’s security with the Swann Xtreem wireless outdoor security camera. That’s because it’s weatherproof. Even better, the rechargeable battery lasts for six months.
Get it for $179.99 on the official website.
10. The Nooie Smart Cam Doorbell boasts smart human detection and an alarm siren. The two-way audio lets you talk to visitors.
Another of our favorite smart gadgets for home security is the Nooie Smart Cam Doorbell. It has smart human detection that eliminates unnecessary alerts. It also has an antitheft locking system.
Get it for $149.99 on the official website.
With the gadgets above, you’ll rest easier knowing that your home is always looking out for you and your family. Which of the products would you love to add to your home security setup? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜