How to Attract Bloggers and Influencers Towards Your Crowdfunding Campaign?
In this post, I chose to discuss on a very crucial outreach methodology most crowdfunding campaigns overlook or are not able to follow properly. What I am referring to is the blogger and influencer outreach. Also, how to make those already popular “social media mavens” get attracted to your project to a level where they would want to share or invest in it personally. Word-of-mouth marketing has always been of great importance in any campaign. In fact, if you know how to get hold of bloggers and influencers towards your crowdfunding campaign, you will be doing greater good to your campaign!
As a matter of fact, looking for the perfect influencers for your project is also a difficult task. But not if you know how to make use of platforms like Klout and Krowdster. While Klout gives your proper analysis of the followers in your profile who can be influencers (anyone with Klout Score above 60 can fall under this category), Krowdster also gives you a full on backer directory to head that way. Additionally, if you’ve got a minimum budget to spend for your campaign, it’s wise to invest in such platforms.
Therefore, I just went ahead and did a cool research on some influencers and bloggers you could reach out to give your campaign an added boost! Finally, here they are (Twitter profile links are also the easiest way to grab attention online!):
4. @ – Sweat Equity Investor that plans Kickstarter, IndieGoGo & Equity Crowdfunding PR & Social Media campaigns for early-stage startups in incubators & accelerators
10. @ – Founder of Strategic Crowdfunding, LLC| I also show people how to find backers for crowdfunding campaigns using social media and email.
Some More Influencers for Your Crowdfunding Campaign
11. @ (good for green tech projects) – Economist, Consultant & Adviser;Governance Reform Advocate;Promoting CrowdFunding, Clean Energy & Clean Tech; Working for renaissance of Lebanon & MENASA region.
13. @ – | Name’s Arne | I also make YouTube videos about great crowdfunding projects and also tech reviews.
14. @ – CEO & Founder of My Crowd Rocks a crowdfunding & also a digital marketing consulting company focused on Small Businesses, Start-ups, and Franchises
16. @ – Crowdfunding nerd. Storyteller. Connector. Mentor. Philanthropic heart. Analytic head. Evolved. Dog lover. Recovering journalist.
21. @ – Husband. Father. Engineer. Also a crowdfunding backer. Additionally, a Japanese-English translation volunteer.
24. @ – The most trusted crowdfunding pledge manager. We also help project creators stay organized & on time. Work smart, do what you love & keep your backers happy!
Overall, getting the perfect influencer for your crowdfunding campaign is a big task. In conclusion, what else do you think can also draw influencers to your campaign?