How to Attract Bloggers and Influencers Towards Your Crowdfunding Campaign?
In this post, I chose to discuss on a very crucial outreach methodology most crowdfunding campaigns overlook or are not able to follow properly. What I am referring to is the blogger and influencer outreach. Also, how to make those already popular “social media mavens” get attracted to your project to a level where they would want to share or invest in it personally. Word-of-mouth marketing has always been of great importance in any campaign. In fact, if you know how to get hold of bloggers and influencers towards your crowdfunding campaign, you will be doing greater good to your campaign!
As a matter of fact, looking for the perfect influencers for your project is also a difficult task. But not if you know how to make use of platforms like Klout and Krowdster. While Klout gives your proper analysis of the followers in your profile who can be influencers (anyone with Klout Score above 60 can fall under this category), Krowdster also gives you a full on backer directory to head that way. Additionally, if you’ve got a minimum budget to spend for your campaign, it’s wise to invest in such platforms.
Make Your Crowdfunding Campaign Successful With Better Promotion. Start Here!
Therefore, I just went ahead and did a cool research on some influencers and bloggers you could reach out to give your campaign an added boost! Finally, here they are (Twitter profile links are also the easiest way to grab attention online!):
1. @guyhayler – Crowdfunding advisor and investor! A big fan of wave riding and also creative ideas! Business Development
2. @TechCrowdfunder (good for tech projects) – Supporting all
#Technology #Crowdfunding #Campaigns.
3. @crowdfundinga – I love
#crowdfunding. Furthermore, you can follow me for tips about crowdfunding.
4. @Crowdfunding_PR – Sweat Equity Investor that plans Kickstarter, IndieGoGo & Equity Crowdfunding PR & Social Media campaigns for early-stage startups in incubators & accelerators
5. @richardbliss – Executive Social Engagement, http://Forbes.com . Contributor, Crowdfunding and Kickstarter Expert, NetApp Sr Marketing Strategist
6. @alive_digital – Blogger.
#PR for #startups, #Kickstarter #crowdfunding #wearables, #IoT, #robotics, product design, and #LGBT.
7. @kgarewaffle – Creator of empathy; destroyer of apathy|
#Startup #Consultant, #Crowdfundingstrategist, & Author for @HITConsultant
8. @sbriggman – Entrepreneur and Blogger
@crowdcrux #crowdfunding #startups #blogging
9. @AnthonydeSouza – Crowdfunding | Strategist | Educator | Speaker | Workshops | Launch Lab | Crowdfunding Focus Magazine |
#Crowdfunding Playbook |
10. @ProCrowdfunder – Founder of Strategic Crowdfunding, LLC| I also show people how to find backers for crowdfunding campaigns using social media and email.
Some More Influencers for Your Crowdfunding Campaign
11. @Nasser_Saidi (good for green tech projects) – Economist, Consultant & Adviser;Governance Reform Advocate;Promoting CrowdFunding, Clean Energy & Clean Tech; Working for renaissance of Lebanon & MENASA region.
12. @chancebar – Web Geek, CEO
@CrowdFunder, Guitar Lover, Systems Thinker, Startup Investor, Write @Forbes, Wave Slider, Author/Digital Publisher
13. @CrowdfundTec – | Name’s Arne | I also make YouTube videos about great crowdfunding projects and also tech reviews.
14. @BillHuston1 – CEO & Founder of My Crowd Rocks a crowdfunding & also a digital marketing consulting company focused on Small Businesses, Start-ups, and Franchises
15. @IndieFundIt – Passionate supporter & coach to all who
16. @TCFrose – Crowdfunding nerd. Storyteller. Connector. Mentor. Philanthropic heart. Analytic head. Evolved. Dog lover. Recovering journalist.
17. @BestKickstarter – Follow and include
@BestKickstarterwhen posting about your Kickstarter project and we will also retweet and may even contribute money! #kickstarter #crowdfunding
18. @kickrankagency – KickRank is a
#crowdfunding #marketingagency. Get more #backers for your #campaign! For #KickStarter #Indiegogo #GoFundMe.
19. @crowdfundbacks – We donate, back, contribute & also share all interesting crowdfunding campaigns
@kickstarter @indiegogo @generosity @gofundme #crowdfunding #project #campaigns #fund
20. @crowdfundbacker – Useful info and promising projects for anyone interested in crowdfunded projects
21. @toshixx – Husband. Father. Engineer. Also a crowdfunding backer. Additionally, a Japanese-English translation volunteer.
22. @megafounder – Ongoing funding for Kickstarter projects. Leave your KS link at http://megafounder.com/start and also keep getting backers – no deadlines!
23. @BackerHack – Help for your
#Kickstarter or also Indiegogo directly from the super #backers! || Backers make money based on their #crowdfunding expertise!
24. @BackerKit – The most trusted crowdfunding pledge manager. We also help project creators stay organized & on time. Work smart, do what you love & keep your backers happy!
[tweet_box] Reach out to bloggers and influencers to make your #crowdfundingcampaign stand out! [/tweet_box]
Overall, getting the perfect influencer for your crowdfunding campaign is a big task. In conclusion, what else do you think can also draw influencers to your campaign?