Best wearable sensors to track your vitals during a workout
Get an in-depth look at your health while you exercise with these health-tracking fitness wearables. See your heart rate, blood oxygen level, and more.
Take your workouts to the next level when you add a wearable sensor to your routine. You already know that these gadgets give you all the stats on your run and can keep an eye on your heart rate during cardio. Which ones are the best? Well, that’s exactly what we rounded up: the best wearable sensors for your workout.
Working out takes on a whole new meaning when you can see its impact on your heart. And there are plenty of great sensors on this list that track your heart rate. But the heart isn’t the only area these sensors monitor. We found wearables that track your sweat—yes, really—lung capacity, sleep, and more. Let’s check them out.
1. The WHOOP 4.0 fitness and health wearable is like a personal trainer for your wrist. It monitors heart rate and more.
See exactly what’s going on with your body while exercising with the WHOOP 4.0 fitness and health wearable. With its biometric tracking, it offers a slew of features and can even gently wake you up.
Get it and the membership for $30 a month on the official website.
2. The Amazon Halo View fitness band displays health metrics while you exercise. And it’s swimproof thanks to a 50-meter water resistance.
It’s easy to keep an eye on your health stats with the Amazon Halo View fitness band. It offers a big, bright AMOLED display and shows your live heart rate and heart rate intensity.
This gadget costs $79.99 and is coming soon on Amazon.
3. The Airofit PRO smart breath training system helps you increase your respiratory strength, lung capacity, and well-being.
You know how important proper breathing is. And the Airofit PRO smart breath training system is one of the best wearable sensors to improve it. This gadget comes with a Breathing Trainer and mobile app to measure and track your lung performance.
Get it for $379 on the official website.
4. The Therabody PowerDot 2.0 smart muscle stimulator relieves sore muscles and monitors how your body adapts to new workouts.
Get an in-depth look at your workouts with the Therabody PowerDot 2.0 smart muscle stimulator. It uses both NMES and TENS to stimulate motor nerves. Meanwhile, this wearable tracks your exercise.
Get it for $199 on the official website.
5. The Motus Orbit+ revolutionized hula hoop changes up your exercise routine. Plus, it attaches to your waist so it doesn’t fall down.
Add some childhood fun to your workouts with the Motus Orbit+ revolutionized hula hoop. It works 30 different core muscles at the same time. The LCD display keeps track of your reps.
Preorder it for about $107.
6. The Amazfit PowerBuds fitness earbuds actually have a built-in PPG heart rate sensor. They send notifications when you go over your limit.
Stay safe while you exercise with the Amazfit PowerBuds fitness earbuds. They’re some of the best wearable sensors for workouts because they send you a voice notification if you go over your preset heart rate limit. They also provide incredible sound.
Get them for $79.99 on the official website.
7. The Gatorade Gx Wearable Sweat Patch measures your perspiration. That way, you know your sodium loss and sweat rate.
Want to know just how you should rehydrate? The Gatorade Gx Wearable Sweat Patch is one of the best wearable sensors that can tell you. It keeps track of your fluid and sodium losses during exercise and sends you a detailed report.
Get it for $24.99 on the official website.
8. The Polar Verity Sense optical heart rate monitor displays your workout intensity and motivates you to work harder.
Go farther and faster with the Polar Verity Sense optical heart rate monitor. It provides in-app and real-time data about your heart rate. It’s great for a variety of sports, including walking and weightlifting.
Get it for $89.95 on the official website.
9. The Xenoma e-skin EMStyle suit is one nifty wearable. Your trainer can control it to give you a full body workout from afar.
The Xenoma e-skin EMStyle seems like science fiction, but it’s real. This suit stimulates muscles throughout the whole body and contains 24 electrodes. A trainer can use it to help you work out—even if they’re somewhere else. Then, the suit collects data about your movements.
Get it for about $1,046 on the official website.
10. The Fitbit Charge 5 advanced health tracker keeps an eye on so many areas of your health. It has an ECG app, EDA Scan app, and more.
The final item on our list of the best wearable sensors for workouts is the Fitbit Charge 5 advanced health tracker. This comprehensive sensor has heart health and stress-measuring apps. It also tracks your blood oxygen level, sleep patterns, and more.
Get it for $179.95 on the official website.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜