Coffee machines you’ve never seen before—concrete designs, telescopic grinders, & more
Whether you're looking for a portable or countertop coffee maker, there's a huge demand on the market right now. But we don't want you to purchase any old coffee machine that other people have; we want you to treat yourself to a unique coffee accessory that delivers exceptional flavor with every sip. That's why we've taken the liberty of searching for the most impressive (and high-quality) coffee machines you can buy.
Did you know that 64% of American adults consume coffee every day? That adds up to 400 million cups! So it’s apparent that people need their caffeine fix. And, to help you enjoy your cup of joe, we discovered the best coffee machines you’ve never seen before.
Looking for portability? We have that covered. Want a space-saving coffee machine that you can take on the go? The VSSL Java Handheld Coffee Grinder makes a great choice. Or perhaps you’re looking for a concrete design that’s sturdy and impressive to look at. Then AnZa Concrete is a must-have. For more options, take a gander through today’s Daily Digest for a roundup of the top 10 coffee makers to buy right now.
1. The Fellow Clara French Press makes the brewing process easy and quick. Simply load the grounds to the coffee line and add hot water for a delicious beverage you can enjoy anywhere.
Enjoying a cup of joe has never been easier with the Fellow Clara French Press. Designed with an All-Directional Pour Lid, it’s easy and convenient to pour coffee into a cup while minimizing spills. Additionally, Clara’s Enhanced Filtration Mesh prevents the coffee grounds from sludging and silting in your mug.
Order this coffee accessory for $99.
2. Make cold brew coffee in 2 minutes with the Osma Pro. This coffee machine can even hold up to 12 ounces at a time.
Using microcavitation, the Osma Pro preserves coffee’s heat- and time-sensitive compounds. Moreover, this accessory creates a delicious drink that results in a range of flavor and aroma compounds, thanks to the three overlapping processes.
Preorder this coffee machine for $695.
3. Enjoy espresso everywhere you go with the Handpresso Pump. It’s lightweight and slim, making it highly portable.
Sometimes you need a coffee hit, and the Handpresso Pump is ready for those moments. Simply take hot water with you to enjoy 50 ml of a strong espresso for a quick pick-me-up. Moreover, it takes around only one minute to make your beverage.
Treat yourself to this portable coffee accessory for €82.50.
4. The Keurig K-Mini Plus is probably one of the best coffee machines you’ve never seen. It’s slim and stylish, so it can squeeze into your kitchen. Plus, it enhances the taste of coffee.
Enjoy freshly brewed coffee in minutes with the Keurig K-Mini Plus. It’s also an energy-efficient coffee machine because it switches off 90 seconds after your last brew, allowing you to save energy. Moreover, it can fill any cup size from 6 to 12 oz.
Order this coffee maker from Amazon for $99.80.
5. The Nespresso Creatista Plus heats up in only 3 seconds to reduce delays. It’s also luxurious and will add style to your kitchen.
Get coffee virtually instantly with the Nespresso Creatista Plus. You’ll save a lot of money by not visiting the coffee shop for your daily caffeine fix. Additionally, it delivers eight different texture levels to help you enjoy a beverage that you’ll love.
Order this espresso maker for $599.95.
6. Enjoy on-the-go brewing with the Wacaco Cuppamoka. It boasts a compact size so you can take it everywhere with you.
A coffee craving can call anytime, and, for those instants, the Wacaco Cuppamoka is ready for you. This coffee maker has a retractable filter holder and will brew your favorite coffee in as few as three minutes. Above all, its drinkable lid design ensures that you don’t experience spills on the go, either.
Purchase this travel drip coffee maker from Amazon for $34.90.
7. The Clio Luxury Brewer is a space-saving kitchen gadget that makes espresso, coffee, or tea in just 1 minute. That’s amazing!
Enjoy a variety of hot beverages with the Clio Luxury Brewer. Thanks to its slim design, it won’t take up much room in your kitchen. Plus, it’s simple to use and comes with three options: E (espresso), C (coffee), and T (tea). This is great for a household that enjoys different drinks or for hosting guests at your home.
Order your coffee accessory for a reduced price of $149.
8. Enjoy a frothy cold brew on tap with the GrowlerWerks uKeg Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Machine. It’s one of the best coffee machines you’ve never seen and makes an excellent gift for a loved one.
For a unique way of making coffee, purchase the GrowlerWerks uKeg Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Machine. This kitchen gadget features a double filtration system to prevent clogging. As a result, it provides a smooth brew for a delicious cup of joe.
Treat yourself to this for a reduced price of $199.
9. Eco-friendly, the AdirChef Grab & Go eliminates the need for paper filters. It also boasts a universal design and is lightweight.
Designed to be lightweight and portable, the AdirChef Grab & Go is a great size for storing in a tight cubicle or small kitchen space. Moreover, this coffee maker has a durable stainless-steel construction and even comes with a 15-ounce travel mug for taking on the go.
Order this single-serve coffee maker from Amazon for $22.95.
10. The WACACO Nanopresso provides a dense crema layer every time from the first to the last sip. It’s also lightweight.
With no battery or electricity required, the WACACO Nanopresso is a portable solution to a caffeine fix wherever you are. Moreover, it reaches a maximum of 18 bars of steady pressure. And all you need is ground coffee and hot water to make that happen.
Purchase this espresso maker from Amazon for $76.90.
Treat yourself or a loved one to one of these coffee makers. Which are your favorites? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜