Elevate your coffee-making game with these must-have gadgets and accessories
Want to improve your coffee-making skills? From a sleek manual espresso maker to a pour over kettle with a thermometer, these coffee gadgets level up your java.
You hand grind your coffee beans and heat water for pours over every morning. The results are amazing, but you want to branch out and try other coffee-brewing methods. We’re here to help with these must-have coffee gadgets and accessories. They enhance your coffee smarts and even save time.
Related: Get ready for summer with these awesome gadgets
If you want to go beyond a pour over, try your hand at manual espresso extraction with the Flair 58. The electric preheating system warms up quickly and has 3 settings, creating rich, smooth espresso.
To take your pour over to the next level, get the Soma Stainless Steel Kettle. Its gooseneck design won’t oversaturate your grounds, and the built-in thermometer brings your water to the ideal temperature.
Be your own barista with these coffee gadgets and accessories.
1. The Smeg DCF02 coffee machine has a cozy 1950s design and an aroma intensity selector, letting you customize your brew strength.
Some prefer an intense brew while others go for a more delicate flavor. Brew to your favorite strength with the Smeg DCF02 coffee machine. It makes up to 10 cups of coffee, and the keep-warm function warms the coffee pot for up to 40 minutes.
Get it for $229.95 on Amazon.
2. The KEURIG K-Duo Special Edition Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker uses both the K-Cup pods and ground coffee, giving you more options.
While brewing coffee from pods is convenient, they tend to run out. And in those instances, a coffee maker like the KEURIG K-Duo Special Edition Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker is a godsend. It supports both pods and ground coffee, brews in multiple sizes, and has a heating plate.
Get it for $196.49 on Amazon.
3. The Soma Stainless Steel Kettle has a lovely gooseneck shape, and it’s not just for aesthetics: it delivers an optimal pour for a smoother flavor.
For the best pour over results, your parameters have to be just right. The Soma Stainless Steel Kettle makes them easier to coordinate with its gooseneck shape, allowing for a controlled and even pour. Then, the thermometer ensures you have the correct temperature. It’s one of our favorite must-have gadgets and accessories.
Get it for $70 on the official website.
4. The KitchenAid Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine creates espressos with a rich crema, and the milk frother preps luxuriously thickened milk.
If you can’t get through an afternoon without an espresso or espresso-based drink, add the KitchenAid Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine to your coffee routine. Its 15-bar Italian pump dispenses barista-level espresso, and you can even adjust the frothed milk’s texture.
Get it for $399.99 on the official website.
5. The Fellow Clara French Press user-friendly coffee maker simplifies French press coffee. That way, you can sip it every single morning.
You can make French press coffee in the morning, even in a rush, with the Fellow Clara French Press. Simply fill the grounds up to the coffee mark and the hot water to its line. Thanks to the mesh filter, you won’t have to worry about sludge entering your cup.
Get it for $99 on the official website.
6. The KitchenAid Burr Coffee Grinder has 70 different grind settings, letting you adjust your grind texture for a range of brewing methods.
Get the ideal grind for your brewing method with the KitchenAid Burr Coffee Grinder. It delivers 70 accurate settings for anything from espresso to cold brew. Plus, the Automatic Smart Dosing Technology adjusts the grind time according to the shots or cups desired, making it one of our favorite must-have coffee-making gadgets and accessories of 2022.
Get it for $199.99 on the official website.
7. The Weber Workshops Blind Shaker coffee grinding tool practically cleans up after itself and reduces static and channeling for better espresso.
Say goodbye to messy countertops and powder-coated grinders when you have the Weber Workshops Blind Shaker coffee grinding tool. It’s designed to reduce static, increase extraction yield, and minimize channeling. Best of all, the smooth interior prevents grounds from sticking.
Get it for $78 on the official website.
8. The Flair 58 manual espresso maker unlocks the full potential of at-home extractions with its sturdy frame and lever. Plus, it looks pretty artisanal.
Extract more flavor from your home-brewed espresso with the Flair 58 manual espresso maker. Its brew head features 3 heat settings, giving you preheat and thermal control with every shot.
Get it for $575 on the official website.
9. The Ovalware RJ3 Cold Brew Maker delivers less acidic flavor than hot coffee makers. Plus, it locks in freshness for up to 2 weeks.
Have homemade cold brew coffee on hand all summer long with the Ovalware RJ3 Cold Brew Maker. It makes the brewing process easy while the stainless steel and BPA-free silicone materials ensure long, safe use. It’s one of our favorite must-have coffee gadgets and accessories.
Get it for $35.99 on Amazon.
10. The Fellow Monty Milk Art Cups feature double-walled ceramic. Their minimalist style shows off your handcrafted espresso and latté art.
If you want to pair your new creations with mugs worthy of your effort, we suggest the Fellow Monty Milk Art Cups. Their streamlined design is the ideal canvas for your latté art. Meanwhile, the interior base curve gives your crema a slight lift. How cool is that?
Get it for $27.50 on Amazon.
Your new favorite coffee spot is at home when you have these must-have coffee gadgets and accessories. Do you own any already? Tell us about your experience!
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜