Crowdfunding has gained a lot of momentum in the past few years. According to Fundable, this industry is about to add at least 270,000 jobs and inject more than $65 billion into the global economy. It has grown 1000% in 5 years. As a matter of fact, a crowdfunding project helps you reach a bigger audience. Only if you know the right way to do so.
First, you must consider writing an amazing project description.
“Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity, because if you’re passionate about something, then you’re more willing to take risks.” – Yo-Yo Ma
Best Tips for a Great Crowdfunding Project Description
1. Try to make good use of this one-liner. Use that line for explaining your product at its best.
2. Start with the major product features. You can also highlight specific product images for every feature. In fact, use GIFs for better clarity.
3. Using stats and demographics always help.
4. Concise the description as much as possible. In fact, using bullet points and smaller paragraphs will be useful.
5. Multi-package products need a proper pledge breakdown.
6. Highlight your estimated delivery and the entire manufacturing timeline. It’s always good to chalk a deadline!
7. You can also narrate your story if you have a special one.
8. If you are launching a second or updated version of your product, mention it in your description. Link back to your previous campaign as and when required.
What else makes a great crowdfunding project description? Let us know in the comments below.