I have been trying to maintain my journal for the past few years but I completely agree it to be a difficult process. And yes, boring too! The first time I read “The Diary of Anne Frank”, I felt of writing mine too. The idea was to go back to my memories ten years down the lane and relive them once again. But I missed out a valuable point back then. I don’t know about you but going back to a worn out journal which ages like me wasn’t something I desired. I want my journal to look fresh and full of bright memories all the time. I want to see pictures of my childhood hangouts and feel more cheery and colorful whenever I see my journal. Not be disgusted by the looks of a diary that wasn’t even capable of keeping the pictures. Well, I think the perspective is about to change and switch to something that’s smarter and cooler than the journaling experience I’ve had till date. What I am referring to is the Journo App – A stylish and useful mobile application that makes journaling super easy and fun for anyone and everyone.
Let’s face it, all of us want to live an extraordinary life at the end of the day. But because of our daily tough routines, we often miss out on enjoying those precious moments with our loved ones. Journo was born to make you realize how special it is to spend more time in living your life like the way you want to. It’s an app with features that has topsy-turvyed the entire journaling process into something super interesting and fun for everyone. There are five amazing features this app has in store which does make it unique and better than the rest.
1. Travel Maps – You have been traveling to a lot of places and love journaling about every trip you make. But wouldn’t it be nice to see that entire route you’ve traveled on a custom-designed map? I think it will. The app will give you custom designed map options to choose from so that you get to see your journey in a whole new way. As for me, I think this will make me feel like a part of Columbus’ team (wow!).
2. Text Schmext – Now, as I mentioned earlier, having pictures in your paper journal is difficult. But having pictures on your Journo isn’t. So even if you’re watching the Arctic lights or a fancy sunset by the beach, your Journo can store all those beautiful pictures with text messages from your end to complete the journaling experience.
3. Print Your Journal – If you think you need a printed version of this amazing journal you create on the Journo app, the team did make sure you can do so. They have partnered with Milk Books to give you the custom maps and printed Journos on the best quality fabric and paper available. That sounds wonderful!
4. Collaborate – This app isn’t limited to you only. You can use it to collaborate with someone and make your Journos with them if required. Be it a camping hangout with friends or a parents’ day celebration you organize with your sibling, Journo will get it all covered with inputs from multiple people at the same time.
5. Tailored Journos – Finally, the most interesting feature is that the Journo app will give you tailored Journos based on your needs. There are themes to choose from such as the project journo, daily gratitude journo and so on. They will have specific features keeping up with the theme which will make you do your journaling in an easier way.
Journo App is currently crowdfunding on Indiegogo where you can get your lifetime subscription starting from a pre-order price of $30 only. The app will be available for iPhone and iPad and if the team raises enough funds, they are going to work on an Android version too. So what are you waiting for? Pre-Order now and get prepared for that amazing journal on your smartphone! Happy Journaling!