Best air purifiers to add to your bedroom this winter
Looking to buy an air purifier for your bedroom this winter? Check out our top picks. They clean your air and support your sleep.
Winter is on its way. And, if you don’t have one already, it’s a great time to buy one of the best air purifiers for your bedroom. Yes, fumes from indoor cooking, smoke from your fireplace, and pets spending more time indoors can all downgrade your indoor air quality. Combat it with the best air purifiers to add to your bedroom.
Related: The best home gadgets to buy before the holidays
Improve your bedroom’s air quality all around with the Dyson Smart Purifier Humidify + Cool Formaldehyde. Not only does it remove harmful particles from the air, but it also adds moisture with its humidifier.
Then, the Winix AM90 has a helpful sleep mode. It automatically reduces the noise when it senses a dark room. Plus, its modern design blends in with your decor.
Breathe better air this winter with these bedroom air purifiers.
1. The Winix AM90 True HEPA Smart Air purifier with Wi-Fi offers remote control. Plus, the sleep mode ensures you can fall asleep easily.
The Winix AM90 True HEPA Smart Air purifier is an excellent bedroom air purifier. Thanks to its True HEPA filter, it captures 99.9% of airborne particles. The sleep mode automatically lowers the noise when you darken the room.
Get it for $219.99 on the official website.
2. The Dyson Smart Purifier Humidify + Cool Formaldehyde tackles your winter indoor air worries since it humidifies, purifies, and fans.
Breathe fresh, purified air all winter with the Dyson Smart Purifier Humidify + Cool Formaldehyde. It solves the issue of dry winter air with its humidifier. And, of course, integrated sensors detect and destroy pollutants. Then, UV light eliminates airborne bacteria.
Get it for $919.99 on the official website.
3. The Oxion OX800B 5-Stage HEPA Air Purifier filters 99% of particles 0.3 microns in size, eliminating viruses, smoke, VOCs, allergens, and more.
Winter is also cold and flu season. Reduce the spread of germs at home with the Oxion OX800B 5-Stage HEPA Air Purifier. This gadget uses premium HEPA technology, removing particles like pollen, mold, smoke, and pathogens.
Get it for $199 on the official website.
4. The Kyvol Vigoair P5 HEPA Air Purifier features a CADR of 140 square meters per hour, so it’s great for bedrooms. The pre-filter is washable.
The Kyvol Vigoair P5 HEPA Air Purifier looks as good as it functions. Its 360° omnidirectional air intake cleans the air in your room up to 5 times per hour. Use it to combat pollen, pet allergens, smoke odors, and more. Its sleep mode works at just 21 dB.
Get it for $129.99 on the official website.
5. The Kronos Air 5G Model 5 home air purifier cleans your air and is good for the environment with its washable, replaceable filters.
Improve your bedroom’s air quality in an eco-friendly way with the Kronos Air 5G Model 5 home air purifier. Not only does it run silently, but it also cleans the air using 5 purification stages. It also offers smart control and washable filters.
Get it for $649 on the official website.
6. The Blueair Blue air purifiers look great in your bedroom with their customizable designs. You’ll love the plug-and-play simplicity.
Manage your bedroom’s air quality with the Blueair Blue air purifiers. Simple to use, they offer a 360° air intake. Breathe more easily knowing they remove PM 2.5, dust, mold, bacteria, viruses, chemicals, dust mites, and more.
Get one for $119.99 on the official website.
7. The Briiv Air Filter sustainable air purifier filters the air with natural materials like moss, wool, and coconut. It adds greenery to your bedroom.
Looking for an eco-friendly air purifier? Check out the Briiv Air Filter sustainable air filter. Beautifully designed, it cleans your bedroom’s air using natural materials. That way, you won’t have to throw out filters every few months. The natural materials efficiently clean the air and are biodegradable.
Get it for $342.90 on the official website.
8. The Sensibo Pure air purifier protects you from viruses, bacteria, smoke, dust, and more. It runs the Turbo mode when you leave.
Enjoy powerful air filtration in your bedroom with the Sensibo Pure Air purifier. It offers smart protection against harmful particles. Moreover, this clever device can adjust its operation depending on the air quality, the number of people in your home, the time of day, etc.
Get it for $139 on the official website.
9. The EyeVac Air 2-in-1 air purifier & vacuum eliminates particles as tiny as 0.3 microns. That includes viruses, pet dander, dust mites, pollen, etc.
Make your bedroom healthier with the EyeVac Air 2-in-1 air purifier & vacuum. Its True H-13 HEPA Filtration system extracts tiny, harmful particles from the air. The vacuum portion removes debris from the floor.
Get it for $199 on Amazon.
10. The LG PuriCare AeroTower Air Purifying Fan offers True HEPA and UVnano LED technology. Use it for large and small rooms.
Fill your bedroom with cleaner, purer air when you get the LG PuriCare AeroTower Air Purifying Fan. The UVnano Technology kills 99.9% of bacteria on the fan’s blades. Meanwhile, the True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of fine particles.
Get it for $549 on the official website.
Practical, quiet, and stylish, these bedroom air purifiers help you stay healthy at home in the winter. What air purifiers do you use? Tell us about them in the comment section!
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜