The future of sustainable technology: 10 eco-friendly gadgets to watch out for
Interested in sustainable living and eco-friendly tech? Then check out today's roundup. We're sharing 10 of the latest eco-friendly gadgets to watch.
Sustainable technology is constantly evolving with gadgets that are great for the environment. So we rounded up 10 eco-friendly gadgets to watch, from solar-powered chargers to composting devices.
Related: 10 Smart home gadgets for every room in your house—from the kitchen to the bathroom
Want to tackle your home food waste? The mill Kitchen Bin offers an exciting solution. It collects, dries, and grinds your food scraps, turning them into Food Grounds that can be used for something else.
Then, you can be productive, work out, and save the planet all at once with the Acer eKinekt BD 3 bike. It uses PCR plastic in its desktop, plus your peddling power generates watts of electricity that can charge your work devices.
Let’s jump in and see how you can make a difference with your everyday tech choices.
1. The mill Kitchen Bin conserves nutrients and prevents food waste resulting from leftovers. Reserve yours for $33 on the official website.
Tired of looking at ugly trash cans? Check out the mill Kitchen Bin. It’s ideal for all your food scraps and helps prevent waste. You can throw your kitchen scraps in this bin without emptying it for weeks.
2. The Project Solar Power Bank 2000 long-lasting battery storage is ideal for at-home use. Buy it for $1,395 on the company website.
Charge your devices anytime, anywhere with the Project Solar Power Bank 2000! This powerful portable power bank has a massive capacity of 1,920 Wh (expandable to 8,064 Wh) and 16 output ports. Even better, it charges in just 3.5–4 hours using a wall outlet or 3–4 hours via solar.
3. The Acer eKinekt BD 3 bike desk lets you generate electricity for your devices while you pedal. It’s priced at $999 on the brand’s website.
The Acer eKinekt BD 3 bike desk is another of our top eco-friendly gadgets to watch. It lets you work productively and get a workout in at the same time. And, of course, your pedaling generates electricity that you can use to charge your devices.
4. The Zendure SuperBase V plug-and-play energy storage system gives you safe energy for off-grid living. Buy it for $4,499 on Zendure’s website.
Rely less on the grid with the Zendure SuperBase V plug-and-play energy storage system. It uses semi-solid-state batteries and has a modular design. Use it for RV trips, emergency backup, EV charging, and more.
5. The Garmin Enduro 2 ultraperformance smartwatch has up to a 46-day battery life thanks to solar harvesting. Get it for $1,099.99 on the official website.
With a battery that lasts up to 40% longer than its predecessor, the Garmin Enduro 2 ultraperformance smartwatch revolutionizes smartwatch wearing. It can run for up to 46 days without a recharge thanks to its solar harvesting feature.
6. The House of Marley Get Together Mini portable Bluetooth speaker uses sustainable materials. It costs $99.99 on the company website.
Choose a sustainable design for your home audio when you buy the House of Marley Get Together Mini portable Bluetooth speaker. It uses solid bamboo and eco-friendly REWIND fabric. Moreover, the speaker arrives in 100% recyclable packaging. It’s another of our favorite eco-friendly gadgets to watch.
7. The Native Union (re)Classic Case for AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) is made of plant-based materials. Purchase it for $39.99 on the company website.
Protect your AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) with a sustainable case, the Native Union (re)Classic Case for AirPods Pro (2nd Gen). It has a textured design made from plant-based materials. Specifically, it uses Yatay, a material that’s handcrafted in Italy.
8. The Logitech BRIO 300 Full HD webcam uses at least 48% post-consumer recycled plastic. Get it for $69.99 on the brand’s website.
The Logitech BRIO 300 Full HD webcam not only makes you look great during videoconferences, but it is also made of at least 48% recycled plastic. Its speckled design adds a stylish element to this workspace gadget.
9. The Kobo Elipsa 2E smart notebook is made of recycled and ocean-bound plastic. Preorder it for $399.99 on Kobo’s website.
An exciting new sustainable product is the Kobo Elipsa 2E smart notebook. Its eco-friendly design gives new life to recycled and ocean-bound plastic. Plus, with its included stylus, you can write directly on eBooks and PDFs. It’s one of the best eco-friendly gadgets to watch.
10. The Lifelong Deodorant unisex deodorant applicator is refillable, reusable, and washable. Preorder it for $74 on Kickstarter.
Smell fresh and clean without generating waste when you have the Lifelong Deodorant. This unisex deodorant applicator is reusable, refillable, and washable. So you don’t have to throw it away after every use. Additionally, it comes with a natural powder-to-liquid deodorant.
From harnessing the power of renewable energy to reducing waste, these gadgets pave a way for a sustainable future. Which ones impressed you the most? Let us know!
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should check out our Curated Stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so make sure to follow us.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜